Last Online Place for MK TE Edition

Or you get the Fightstick without the game here: http://www.pdp.com/mkstick/index.html

This site is the manufacturer. Site has a GREAT close up look at the stick's components too.
mktefs.jpg

The fight stick without the game is only available on Xbox 360. I remember reading on PDP or an NRS employee's Twitter that they already sold out of PS3 sticks.

Anybody knows what special character costume comes with the game when buying from Target?

I don't think there is one =/

*Edit*

Whoops, forgot you get Ermac, but there is no pre-order bonus. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Anybody knows what special character costume comes with the game when buying from Target?

Ermac definitely, but I'm not sure about anyone else. There was a thread that listed the retailers with their exclusive outfits, if I find it I'll post it here.

Thank you all for the info. I just pre-ordered from Target. It didn't say anything about Ermac though, so I hope its true!

As an additional information for the people that want to pre-order from outside the USA to ship to a USA address like me (and you do not have a credit card issued in the USA) you will not be able to do it from Wallmart, not even with Paypal, trust me, I tried several times (and several cards) and didn't work, that's why I went with Target and no problem.

Additional tip: one-day shipping from Target is only $1 more than standard shipping. And two-day shipping is $1 less than standard shipping... WTF LOL, I know, but it's true (for shipping in my case to Miami).

I swear Target was releasing Kitana's, along with Toys R Us. Ermac's you get regardless of where you pre-order from.

I got it from walmart with mileena...would have preferred sub or reptile but I'm happy just getting the TE. 97 cent release day shipping is awesome considering the weight on this bad boy