has anyone noticed Johnny Cage's amazingly powerful "cheap" attack??

boogufo

all it is, is triangle button...I believe it is forward punch. It hits mid...and you can keep spamming it over and over...if someone blocks there is no escape, except to be hit. and if you are in a corner it is just over. I hope they nerf this...by making it hit high. Cage is my favorite character...Hope they fix him lol try it out let me know what you guys think:)

all it is, is triangle button...I believe it is forward punch. It hits mid...and you can keep spamming it over and over...if someone blocks there is no escape, except to be hit. and if you are in a corner it is just over. I hope they nerf this...by making it hit high. Cage is my favorite character...Hope they fix him lol try it out let me know what you guys think:)

Haha, this is old news broski. Scorpion has the same thing with his (Square) attack. You can just jab the whole game with it, and it's game over. This has already been fixed according to tweets regarding the issue. Even though Cage has this "cheap" hit, I never exploit it. Only time I really use this hit is during a corner combo against a wall. I really hope that if they change it, it doesn't affect his wall combos. That's Johnny's bread and butter.