Chameleon and Khameleon Redesign

Trilogy

Okay, i am one of the rare fans of Chameleon and Khameleon, and i feel, like all MK characters (except for Kobra, who should be killed off), they deserve a fighting chance, and therefore i completely redesigned them

Their moves, instead of being copies from each of the ninjas will be their own moves that mimic the effect of the other ninja's moves

Chameleon:
reptile/subzero--run along the ground tripping the opponent
scorpion-- using a toung to bring the character to them
ermac-- grab the player with his tounge, lift him into the air, and slam them back down
smoke/reptile-- goes invisible until hit
rain-- flips back and leaps forward kicking the opponent across the screen (like how rain propells himself with water in MKA)
(ADDED): noob saibot-- calls on Khameleon who holds the opponent so that he can do a punch followed by an elbow in the face
Khameleon:
kitana-- she leaps back, and lunges at the opponent in the air, punching them
mileena-- she rolls on the ground in a ball just like mileena (this one stays because it fits)
tanya-- she leaps into the air and spits acid downward at the oppenent (like tanyas fire balls)
jade-- glows, temporarily immune to projectilesv(rather than just going invisible)
frost-- nothing because none of her moves fit (maybe a move where she stabs the opponent in the knees with her nails, but yeah, no)
ruby/skarlett-- if they add her to MK9 they should give khameleon a hybrid of her moves

STORY:
As the only known surviving members of the Saurian race (they don't know about Reptile), Chameleon and Khameleon made their way about the realms together, searching for anything that remained of Zaterra as well as it's destroyer. From the start, they swore vengeance upon Shao Kahn, who was responsible for the fall of their people and homeland. They eventually came upon Reptile, another Saurian. But after learning that he was a soldier in Shao Kahns army, the two argued about how to have him join them in their quest. Khameleon wished to tell him of his masters destructive past, assuming that he would jump at the opportunity to take him down, yet Chameleon wished to go about this in a more quiet manner. This drew a wedge between the duo that would cause them to, for the first time since their worlds destruction, part ways. Khameleon would wait for the perfect moment to catch Reptile and turn him against the ruler of Outworld, while Chameleon would come to join Shao Kahns army, lurking in the shadows until his opportunity came to avenge Zaterra.

A drawing i did of the two together:
2m5ntrt.jpg

I wanted the base ninja color for both of them to be white (but teal could work too), but as they use the adapted moves of the other warriors, they would change color.
Khameleon's boots have large nails that look like clawed toes, and Chameleon's gauntlets (forearm cover things) have large nails on them for a REALLY painful elbow

Quick closeups of their masks/faces:
2ltri90.jpg

Their masks are meant to resemble reptillian faces, and both of their hair is white.

What do you guys think??

Last edited:
pretty legit...bout time these characters had some real depth i would like to see a push for it

I wouldnt mine seeing them as DLC but as one character but kinda have moves like Noob instead of the shadow its the other khameleon coming out to help. I dont think there needs to be 2 version like sub zero and frost.

that's something else i was considering. having them be another dual-character like Noob-Smoke was in Deception, but i wasn't sure how people liked it in that game.

but i do like the idea, even if their not a dual-character, that Chameleon would be able to call on Khameleon in a battle to say, hold the opponent for a free punch as a way to adapt one of Noob Saibot's moves

thanks guys. does anybody else like these characters and think they have potential, or do you just want them out of MK

I like your ideas and your design. I cannot see them having a long chameleon like tongue for their special moves, however, with the way you have them look.

I like your ideas and your design. I cannot see them having a long chameleon like tongue for their special moves, however, with the way you have them look.
2mpjyc8.jpg

eh, thats kinda true, i tried sketching it out and i kind of agree with you, but i do like the move. and the the problem is that they can't look like lizards because they are constantly with each other, that is until they part ways, but still, they are both near reptile

2mpjyc8.jpg

eh, thats kinda true, i tried sketching it out and i kind of agree with you, but i do like the move. and the the problem is that they can't look like lizards because they are constantly with each other, that is until they part ways, but still, they are both near reptile

maybe you can give them less human-like mouths

maybe you can give them less human-like mouths

Hmmmmm............ i tried, but this is the only think i could come up with (widening the mouths and adding scales/cracks)

x6hfrk.jpg

does anybody else have an idea to make the mouths look a little less human??

I'd like chameleon to have his MKA transparent skin and use a turqoise ninja outfit like in his MKA versus, being static turqoise without the color changing.

Khameleon?

What if she was used as dlc? I got some ideas for her.
Move list
She would have all of her moves from Armageddon with enhanced versions plus new ones

Blue mist it has the same effect as Kitana's fan lift she puts both hands forward and Blue mist carries them up in the air and holds them there allowing a free hit.
Hell slide the same as Tanya's drill kick.
Pink beam like Mileena's sai throw.
Frozen breath like Frost's ground freeze.
Bloody Knuckles like Skarlett's knife throw.
Shadow fist likeJade's shadow kick.
Invisibility like Tanya's find me.
X-ray move it starts with her shadow punching them in face breaking there skull and possibly there nose Which makes them fall down and then she stabs them in the eyes with energy sais.
She then throws them up in the air and creates An energy staff and hits them in the stomach while there airborne breaking there ribs and damaging there insides.
1st fatality it is a combination of Mileena Kitanas and jades finishers she Cuts there arms off with energy fans then She shadow uppercuts them in the air and creates an energy staff which they land on getting impaled The staff is green and then she walks over to them and rips there head off But unlike Mileena she does not eat it she sets it on the ground and stomps on it crushing it.
2nd fatality she removes her mask and kisses the opponent and her tongue shoots out the back of there head like in species she could even take it further by having it shoot out more wrap around the head and devour it or just rip it off.
3rd fatality she rips the opponents belly open and rips out there stomach and then takes off her mask and spits acid on it and shoves it in the victims mouth causing there face to slowly dissolve and melt killing them.

Re: Khameleon?

Kinda Sad How we and Alot of other people have Awsome ideas as DLC or Patches w/e Need to be added to the game and NRS doesnt even take any of it into consideration.... so sad