MK Fans a little prejudice? (spoilers of characters)

GhostK

Ok before the full roster reveal there was much speculation. But one person who almost everyone absolutely despised and were against being in the game was stryker. The comments that he was plain, normal, fat and boring were pretty plentyful and he was last in a poll for characters people wanted in the game. NOW LOOK AT HIM, stryker looks amazing in this game and is badass, his fatalities sound a hell of alot better than his past ones and his look is just such an improvement on Armageddons piece of garbage SWAT suit. The MK team have really changed peoples minds on the guy and i hear many people praise him now but before many hated him, just goes to show you can't prejudge things.

Now people are going on about how crap smoke is because of his hair and how bad Kintaro is for looking like a cat and being alot smaller than his MK2 presentation and Goro. I'm not a fan of kintaros new look, he's meant to be a bigger, stronger version of goro but he is just looking like a sheeva size pussycat now but i'm keeping an open mind that he will be awesome to play as, along with smoke who i like the look of (yes i'm a fan of the hair). People were also whining about sub zero becomming a cyborg but all of a sudden people change there tone and say he's the best looking character so far and i see alot more people calling sub-zero human boring. But stryker had all these assumtions he would be a waste of a char slot but now look at him with cool sounding fatalities, a great new look and badass looking moves and combos. And cyber sub-zero now looks incredible with moves that sound cool.

Do you think MK fans are too quick to judge characters? what do you think of the red lady and kenshi to see if when the DLC is released peoples opinions change?

I think people just like to complain and will complain about whatever is the popular thing to complain about at any given time.

yeah i think people are always quick to judge but they usually change their minds once their fears are put to rest. u have to admit mk has had a less than stellar track record when it comes to pleasing fans. i used to hate stryker with a passion he was my least fave character but even i have to admit he looks like a solid character that i will play as. when u have had as many disappointments as the mk community has had its easy to get up in arms or bent out of shape quickly. but on the whole this game is shaping up to be an awesome product. the only gripe i can even think about is that the character portraits aren't the best art. but they still look dam good and the point of mk is the game itself not some loading screen pictures. i always thought the concept of csz was a cool one glad they did it. additionally are we even sure that that is who it is? i mean cyber smoke was purple maybe they thought blue suited him better. just a thought

off topic: you have dropped some spoilers in this post. this probably should have been limited to the "selection screen leak thread".

lol I dont think you have enough spoilers in there, maybe you sould make another post and add some more in there, who cares that this isnt in the spoiler section and you put it in the title, spoil away!

i feel you on the stryker part, i believe he is one of the most underrated fighters in mk3. lol, but now he has evolved into a badass gunman. he is the gunman of mk!