Versus Screen Image Leaks

huh apparently Jax was born march 5th 1963 according to his dog tags.

Sonya's hiding her age though lol.

wow what is going on today :0

well at least all the complaing about smoke having an afro can stop now
Yeah, at least the complaining can stop but now people are gonna start comparing it to Sindel's...

The MK fanbase is about as fickle as a pregnant woman.

Cool, all this stuff makes me want the game even more.... I can't wait to beat the crap out of smoke in practice mode. He needs a hood over his head!

hey was that a cyborg smoke too? he looked bad ass. smoke the ninja looks ok i just hope his hair dosen't stand up like that when u use him. i never really cared for smoke i was alwais saibot guy.

this really aint so much of a leak tho. i mean its cool and all but we already knew about most of them. who is that surprising? besides the blue cyborg. we all knew quan chi was gonna make it. we already knew that we were gonna see sheeva. with all of the noise around the net smoke had to be included. looks great but not that surprised relly and i certainly dont feel like i spoiled it for my self. only 22 more days and kombat shall be mine

LOL , I just noticed Kung Lao's looks like a creepy masculine old witch :p other than that, gotta say that pretty much everyone looks terrific. Smoke got a JP style and cyborg Subzero looks great, very detailed and different than Cyrax and Sektor

Kung Lao looks high as **** lol. And I don't understand why Jax needed a mirrored render. Also don't like Johnny's tat being backwards on his mirror. #endrant

Wow. These images look frakkin' awesome. Still don't understand why everybody's complaining at Smoke's hair, though - seems like it was intended to look like smoke.

anyone seen kintaro? god damn he looks bad, what happened to him being the "bigger, stronger more agile" goro, he looks smaller and more like a pussycat, bad choice of design in my opinion, would be better if he was as big as he was in MK2 and lost thje earrings

Anyone else get the urge to give him a bowl of milk?

Whoever they've got to do these faces..needs replacing... thay are shockingly bad!

Eyes too small
Eyes too far apart
Just looks wrong!!

sheeva??? WTF? no way is that finished?

Seen miles better fan renders on deviant art....

bad stuff..

The robots and ninjas look cool....

Wow. These images look frakkin' awesome. Still don't understand why everybody's complaining at Smoke's hair, though - seems like it was intended to look like smoke.

the complaints were mostly for his select screen image, it looked afro there and fugly as hell. in the render one you can see they gave him a somewhat japanese style so I think most people who complained will be pleased seeing him like THIS now.. and even more pleased with a gameplay video

Just a thought on the red guy:

1. He could be the person you train with in fatality training and ractice mode if you don't choose another fighter, i base this on the fatality shadow wallpapers since all the victims are his sillouette.
2. it's for DLC (don't see why DLC characters shouldn't get Vs screens but OK)
3. This isn't serious but....Human Sektor?

I just realized that the characters that have mirrored images (Jax, Johnny Cage and Stryker) have some text written on them. Sonya has her dogtag too, but frankly I wasn't able to read it.

BTW EVERYONE, THESE IMAGES ARE NOT IN GAME IMAGES OF CHARACTERS, THE ARE DRAWN, THEY ARE ART SPECIFICALLY FOR VS SCREENS AND ARCADE LADDERS, THEY DON'T REPRESENT THE IN-GAME GRAPHICS AT ALL JUST THE CHARACTERS LOOK, THATS WHY SOME LACK DETAIL (Lui kang....)

Wow that really looks awesome, and i think they did an amazing job with Smoke.
I like it, gives him a somewhat mystical Raidenlike feel..
Someone was talking about Kintaro but where have you seen him?
Or do you mean the dlc magazine article?

laddersk.jpg

laddergoro.jpg

ladderkintaro.jpg

laddersheeva.jpg

Why does Kintaro look like that? He looks ridiculous!

Where's this guy?