More Old The Grid Video

dgxshiny

I have started capturing old mini DVs to my computer and came across a bunch of GRID videos.

Here is a game of mine from round 2 in the Chicagoland championship. More to follow.

Not sure who this guy is, but I have some video of his first round game:

I was so embarrassed to lose in the first round, but it was a good time ;)

Besides me, can you MK fans spot the following MK Team members in these videos?

Ed Boon (He's in both videos actually)
John Vogel
Alan Villani
Mike Taran

Wow this just brought a tear to my eye. Im new to the forum. The grid is my favorite game of all time. I used to read this forum when i was in highschool and an avid grid player but I never used to post. I forgot all about this forum and just stumbled upon it so I decided to sign up. Its such a good feeling to see you guys started being active again with the grid discussions. I haven't played this game in years as all the arcades by me are not only gone but they no longer have the grid. Im going to try and find a 3 cabinet set for a good price so I can play until I die. i truly miss this game and it was in my opinion the greatest game ever! I collect any and everything from this game. My prized possession is a brand new tournament t shirt. I also have a V 1.2 chip and the arcade manual and the poster. One day I will have this machine and be happy lol.

I used to watch you dgxshiny all the time. I used to talk to you from time to time as well but I highly doubt you remember me. I think i still have the Quake patch you made somewhere ahaha. i would love to see you Patrick make that emulator I would die a happy man.

In this day and age of ports / remasters, yeah, with no shame I'd put down some cold hard cash for either a port or remaster of The Grid on current-gen consoles.

Wow this just brought a tear to my eye. Im new to the forum. The grid is my favorite game of all time. I used to read this forum when i was in highschool and an avid grid player but I never used to post. I forgot all about this forum and just stumbled upon it so I decided to sign up. Its such a good feeling to see you guys started being active again with the grid discussions. I haven't played this game in years as all the arcades by me are not only gone but they no longer have the grid. Im going to try and find a 3 cabinet set for a good price so I can play until I die. i truly miss this game and it was in my opinion the greatest game ever! I collect any and everything from this game. My prized possession is a brand new tournament t shirt. I also have a V 1.2 chip and the arcade manual and the poster. One day I will have this machine and be happy lol.

I used to watch you dgxshiny all the time. I used to talk to you from time to time as well but I highly doubt you remember me. I think i still have the Quake patch you made somewhere ahaha. i would love to see you Patrick make that emulator I would die a happy man.

a Quake patch? can i see it please :c?

I am sure I have that patch on a zip drive somewhere! What name did you used to go by!?

I am sure I have that patch on a zip drive somewhere! What name did you used to go by!?

I used to go by Chaos then later on Bozack. On Quake I don't remember what my name was as I didn't play it much.

On another note do you guys remember the glitch in the grid where if you were about to get DA BOMB and you only needed one more batch of money, you would grab the bullhorn hold down the trigger and run at the last bit of money you would get DA BOMB on your back?? I used to have really clear pictures of it but it got wiped away on my old hard drive I would KILL for a nice clear picture of that. Ive been looking for it for years. There was another glitch where you could hold da bomb on your side like the canon but I was never able to figure out how to do that one. You guys remember what I'm talking about?

Also check out this extreme rarity I came across recently! This is my second one. After acquiring my first when I was really young I never thought in a million year I would be able to find another!
13895515_10210159993704955_2130825325272652060_n.jpg13901308_10210159994304970_4839516598744276488_n.jpg