Deception premium ps2 "arcade" version character bio sound/video glitches?

milkyway11

I noticed that MK1 on Deception's bonus disc for ps2 has another possible glitch other than the ones normally talked about. If you start the playing the game, and then get a game over and let it go back to the title screen, and just let it run, when the character bios come up both the music and video of the character doing their pose gets very choppy/skippy. It continues to have this problem if you exit the game back to the bonus disc menu, and then start it again. but if you turn it completely off and then restart it, and just let the menu play in MK1 before playing it, they play smoothly. has anybody else noticed this problem?

Re: Deception premium ps2 "arcade" version character bio sound/video glitches?

I've also noticed this glitch man, very strange....however the thing I find interesting is people talk about the Palace Gates music being absent on this version....it plays just fine on my copy, although the volume is very toned down for that particular stage, but it's still there. Just a bit difficult to hear. :)

Hey guys... sorry, this may seem stupid, but... how to unlock MK1 in Deception? I have a Deception disk, but there's no even a sign that MK1 is inside.

@Sub-Zera MK1 is only on the bonus disc that came with premium editions of MKD ;)