Fanmade Screenshot Video of All Chars From Select Screen w/ Commentary.

Re: Screenshot Video of All Chars From Select Screen w/ Commentary.

Is this just a mock-up or a reconstruction of the actual select screen?

Sigh.

Why you have to go and make it seem by the title like the guy who took the picture of the full select screen made a video?

Oh goddamn it. What a deceptive title.

Why are you all so upset? I posted nothing deceptive. It says "screenshot video" meaning that its a stillshot picture with a person doing commentary about the rooster. Fan made or not it seems pretty cool to me.

EDIT: If you guys want i'll take this down.. My intention wasn't to troll or be deceptive.. I was just showing the vid to you guys.. To most of you it may be old news but i just thought i'd share. Sorry if this thread upset anyone.

Why are you all so upset? I posted nothing deceptive. It says "screenshot video" meaning that its a stillshot picture with a person doing commentary about the rooster. Fan made or not it seems pretty cool to me.

It was especially nice that you posted it in the spoilers section. It is also not completely 100% confirmed with Quan Chi being on the main select screen or whatever. It would have been nice if you could have just put Mock Video or something like that in the title so some of us wouldn't go assuming it was something else.

Sigh.

Why you have to go and make it seem by the title like the guy who took the picture of the full select screen made a video?

this. plus that person doesn't seem to be well informed.. about cyber subzero he goes something like 'I think he's an unlockable', well yeah it's a given he is SECRET and Quan Chi is too.. and I doubt you unlock them and then they appear in the select screen, it has to be done some other way