Kitana's Kiss of Death (MK9 Ideas)

Goddess

TRMK Princess
so as we all know kitana's signature fatality is where she kisses opponent on the cheek & they blow up. it was great in the 90's but this is 2011, so how should we modernise it & make it violent/gory?

I came up with an idea where she does her normal kiss of death, they start inflating, but before they explode, she takes out her fan and slices their stomach open and a bunch of swollen guts start flowing out :)

I came up with an idea where she does her normal kiss of death, they start inflating, but before they explode, she takes out her fan and slices their stomach open and a bunch of swollen guts start flowing out :)

thats a cool idea :D & maybe the head could explode!!

i cringed when i was reading that id love to see it tho, good idea

Might look something like this.... Fan Made Fatality

wow this huy videos are unbelievably and awesomely disturbing:eek: in a good way of course. Netherealm should have hired this guy to think up the fatalities for the game. the look and the sound of them are so creepy and cringy like the first time you've saw a fatality

well we dont even know if thats her canon fatality, & NRS aren't good with fatalities :/ look @ jax's, y pop head 1st?

Let's digress from a conversation stating "NRS aren't good with fatalities"
As I, as well as many others in other threads, have stated, we haven't seen anywhere near half of the fatalities in the game. Some things are still censored from public broadcast regardless of the form of media. Let's reserve our judgement for how well NRS does with the fatalities until we have seen them all.

Let's digress from a conversation stating "NRS aren't good with fatalities"
As I, as well as many others in other threads, have stated, we haven't seen anywhere near half of the fatalities in the game. Some things are still censored from public broadcast regardless of the form of media. Let's reserve our judgement for how well NRS does with the fatalities until we have seen them all.

all weve seen are head decaps :/ i want some change

I find the whole swelling up like a balloon a terrible addition in the fatality. When Kitana kisses the opposing player, they should like spasm and foam from the mouth or something than spontaniously combust/explode.