No big surprise?

Zax

Why do I get the feeling that neither 3/30/68, or whenever in 87/89, or 100 or whatnot is NOT going to be anything? Am I the only one who thinks that instead of that, there is just going to be a big sign that shows up on screen saying "SCREW YOU KOMBATANT! THERE IS NO BIG SURPRISE!"

Because honestly, if you think about it, you're basically leaving your PS2 on for a week meditating after you finish the game whenever from 47-50 depending on how long you took. Sorry to be a pessimist, but this has got to be the crappiest way to unlock something ever!

EDIT: Either that, or maybe the "big surprise super unlockable" might not be where any of us are looking. But I just don't know...

well as far as i know, at least on this board, i seem to be the only moron going after these dates......life.. where have you been?

currently living in 3.09.82

Im guessing that if you get to 100 nothing spectacular happens, just either resets to 00...or, to be technical 01, since there's no "real" such thing as year zero. OR it just keeps going to 100, 101, 102...ect.

Any significance to the dates, if any, remains at the moment pure pipe dreams, but we can hope can't we?

if it helps 7th Num,I think what your doing is pretty cool.your taking a huge load off everybody elses back and really dedicating yourself to finding what may not even exist.I really respect that.that's not something an idiot would do in my book.

Midget Kong said:
if it helps 7th Num,I think what your doing is pretty cool.your taking a huge load off everybody elses back and really dedicating yourself to finding what may not even exist.I really respect that.that's not something an idiot would do in my book.

I second taht. Plus, if nobody does it, how the hell will we ever know for sure?

current time: 1.5.86 but it might take a little longer....i might go to toys r us, they are having a buy 2 get one free game, any games.....i want to get paper mario but i dont know what other 2 games i want. :? there are games i want but they dont come out till next week and the offer will be over with.

Hey 7th man... Lots of us appreciate what you are doing for the community bro!! I don't think any of us really feel like sitting there meditating that long to possibly get nothing, mad props to you!!! 8)

*cheer* *cheer*

okay i got to that date and went to a-9 walked till i couldnt even see the city behind me....nothing.

im going to try again at 11.12.89 i think that is what the guy said .....even if his date of boon joining was wrong...maybe..i dunno... if they doesnt unlock anything im going to try to go over year 99...but that wouldnt happen till monday night probly....

Hmm...well I appreciate the replies but there has to be something more to it than just meditating for weeks on end.

Anyways, to throw my hat in, thank you 7th. Of course, tf you succeed, then you get to sit and grin as all the rest of us have to meditate for two weeks straight :evil: