TRMK MK (2011) Achievement / Trophy Guide

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
It's a work in progress, as the game isn't out yet but eventually we'll have a comprehensive Achievement Guide here:

http://www.trmk.org/games/mortal_kombat_9/achievements

For now it's just an achievement list, but we'll be adding video and text tips for those trying to get all 1000 Gamer Score!

So be sure to send us your best tips and ideas for this feature and we'll hopefully include them!

Sweet! I'll definitely be going for 100% completion so if I figure out any ways to make that easier for everyone else I'll send them on :)

Awesome :D Online trophies will take me years tho cause it suck :(

Think about it this way, if you are thinking "Online trophies will take me years tho cause it suck." Thousands of other players are probably thinking the same thing. Which means you'll be on equal footing, and have a real chance to kick some ass ;-)

I think I'm gonna go for the tough guy achievement right off the bat, before everyone gets sick nasty at the game. Not sure which will be first between the story and the challenge tower.

I wonder what Mileena's Alternate costume is, I mean it has to be pretty bad-ass if you get an achievement for it, right?

Easy GS/TROPHIES

Easy way to get about 50GS. Tutorial Mode.

Also, don't block on a ladder match.
Complete the first 25 Challenge Ladder.
1 Win online.

I have beaten ladder with every fighter and executed each of their finishing moves (including babalities and stage fatalities) but still have not unlocked this:

Ultimate Humiliation
Perform every fighter's hidden finishing move

Any ideas??

Is there an updated list? I have a secret trophy still undone and I have yet to be able to figure out what it is. (PS3 version if that matters)