Rick Taylor

Splatterkill_002.jpg

8004.splatterhouse610.jpg

and

Pyramid Head

pyramid_head_by_nefar007.jpg

Which would you buy?

Re: Guest Characters or Bo Ra' Chi?

Mortal Kombat Pack, not because I especially hate non-MK characters, but I think EVERY MK character needs a chance, even somebody like Mokap, if he was given something else o do beside just being a living thing that bothers every other being in the world.

The first.

MK is MK, no matter the character. They were born as MK warriors, they have a place in my heart, albeit a small place, but its still there.

Pyramid Head is my hero he would be boss in mortal kombat. if he was in mk he'd be my main !

As much as I hate to say it, Bo Rai Cho is the master of the shaolin monks so he unfortunately belongs to MK.

No joke, I think Bo Rai Cho might be in this game. Boone hinted (maybe joked about) in a tweet that he was included telling his followers something like 'I just saw Bo Rai Cho's X-Ray and it's hilarious' or something like that. I didn't think much of it because Boone is such a jokester...but who knows? We might be downloading BoBo in the near future.

DAMNIT!

Was hoping to stack the odds in Ricks favor :(

Also, I screwed up; Pyramid Head is PS3 Exclusive, and so Xbox 360 would get:

Alma Wade (The Middle One)

31400_430543161613_626596613_5659222_7091719_n.jpg

I'm sorry, but I think that Rick Taylor is the only one out of the second pack that would really fit. He is a violent man who fights with melee weapons. Pyramid Head is a stalker, and Isaac Clarke uses guns, mostly.

To be fair; Pyramid Head has a huge blade (Bow Chicka Bow Wow!) and it wouldn't be that hard making him a slow, heavy hitting character. Isaac may use guns, true, but he also does have a fair few melee attacks, with his specials being his various guns making him a ranger much like Sektor.

But yeah, Rick is the main one I want out of all these. I just love Splatterhouse.

I don't know why everybody hates on bo rai' cho, i love his character. He is the ONLY FAT MK character, and still, he trained the great shaolin monks, thats pretty ba.
I think it would make since that he's in this game though. if raiden got a message of shao kahn becoming ruler of all the realms, it's quite possible that Mk1-3 raiden doesn't know exactly what time period the message is coming from and therefore may assume that it is going on during/after MK2/3, and therefore inlists all the help he can get, including the masterful puking, farting, martial artist

and i think that maybe, Boon is keeps mentioning Bo Rai' Cho to trick us into thinking that he's joking, but will actually put him in there, either completely under the radar, or later as future dlc, idk though, i haven't read any of the spoilers :p

Ed has stated many times that he will never reveal any characters on twitter.

I really would like to see him again though, just more serious.

Well technically our first look at "Skarlett" was a twitpic. Boone is just a sneaky bastard and loves ****ing with our heads.

I'd rather have neither. Bo Rai Cho is just a character I don't like at all. We already have a comic relief character (Johnny Cage) we don't need another one..

I was hoping there was a "neither" category on the poll lol. I picked the guest characters because I guess they are the lesser of both evils. Those three characters should never be playable again imo.

That was kind of the point of the thread :p

Which would you rather want, assuming you had to have one. Lesser of two Weevils, and all that.

I would just keep my money but if they where free I would just keep my time and bandwidth. :razz: There is really no good choice there. It is either characters that don't belong in Mortal Kombat or characters that don't belong in Mortal Kombat.

I picked the guest characters simply because the others are the ones I name when I talk about all the bad stuff MK ever did. Although I must admit, they could put characters like Kobra and stuff in the story as just background fighters that got killed in the tournament and no one cared because after all theres got to be far more fighters in the tournament that die than those who survive yet after every game we're using the same ones. It would also take away the feeling from them that they need to kill off as many main characters only to bring them back again.

There needs to be a none of the above choice...

I guess if you had to choose...i would go with Bo Rai Cho, Ken, and other..........