Guest Characters or Bo Ra' Cho?

Which One?

• Bo Rai Cho, Kobra, Mokap

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Isaac Clarke, Rick Taylor, Pyramid Head

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
Interesting.

As for people saying Isaac wouldn't fit, he was kind of a...... "Who else would fit the brutality of Mortal Kombat" Choice. That's why I said "Like These guys" instead of just "These guys".

Also, to the person who repped me because they thought I was "better then this", Too bad. I wanted to see everyones opinion on something, and so I made a poll. I am not an MK purist, I just signed up to this board for MK9. Yes, I want other series' characters in the game because I think it would be sweet to see them get justice in Mortal Kombat. You don't like that, Good Day, Sir.

As for why, let me tell you; Splatterhouse 2010 was my favorite game of the year. Unfortunately, it had a cliffhanger ending and didn't exactly sell too well because of how gory it was; I might not get to see the next chapter. If that means asking for Rick Taylor in Mortal Kombat, increasing awareness to his game causing all the Mortal Kombat fans to pick his game up, that means more copies sold, more money for Namco, and the higher chance I get a sequel.

But sorry to disappoint you.

Interesting.

As for people saying Isaac wouldn't fit, he was kind of a...... "Who else would fit the brutality of Mortal Kombat" Choice. That's why I said "Like These guys" instead of just "These guys".

Also, to the person who repped me because they thought I was "better then this", Too bad. I wanted to see everyones opinion on something, and so I made a poll. I am not an MK purist, I just signed up to this board for MK9. Yes, I want other series' characters in the game because I think it would be sweet to see them get justice in Mortal Kombat. You don't like that, Good Day, Sir.

As for why, let me tell you; Splatterhouse 2010 was my favorite game of the year. Unfortunately, it had a cliffhanger ending and didn't exactly sell too well because of how gory it was; I might not get to see the next chapter. If that means asking for Rick Taylor in Mortal Kombat, increasing awareness to his game causing all the Mortal Kombat fans to pick his game up, that means more copies sold, more money for Namco, and the higher chance I get a sequel.

But sorry to disappoint you.

Splatter house was a really good game man :D

I just think doing a bunch of crossover games to MK especially a reboot would be a bad way to start the series off. But seeing certain characters in the game would be sweet. I was hopping xbox was going to get Ryu Hayabusa for a while, but I've given up on that. I think Isaac would be an amazing character. He wouldnt really even have to use his weapons that much, he could slow the opponent down, do something with zero gravity, shoot his gun with the three lazers (haven't gotten very far in number one). Maybe in the future they will make a MK Versus game, which would be amazing if they did it the right way this time and people would be expecting it :D.

Welcome to TRMK btw :)

out of those two packs, neither. in general, I'd only buy good guest characters that I like or mk characters after mk3 that don't suck as hell.. which are like 4-5 tops I think :p

I guess I am an MK purist, I would rather have the worst of the MK characters than the best possible outsider ever added.

I am buying a new gen system (the last console game I ever bought was MK:A) to play MK9, not God of War or Assassins Creed or any of the other xbox exclusive suggestions we have been hearing. (I'm going with a 360 btw, so I don't get Kratos)

I guess I am an MK purist, I would rather have the worst of the MK characters than the best possible outsider ever added.

I am buying a new gen system (the last console game I ever bought was MK:A) to play MK9, not God of War or Assassins Creed or any of the other xbox exclusive suggestions we have been hearing. (I'm going with a 360 btw, so I don't get Kratos)

I know you can't reply if you read this, but I have bad news for you; Xbox 360 IS getting an Exclusive. CliffyB said very specifically "No Gears of War character will be in Mortal Kombat 9, someone else beat us to it"