Guest Characters or Bo Ra' Cho?

Which One?

• Bo Rai Cho, Kobra, Mokap

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Isaac Clarke, Rick Taylor, Pyramid Head

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
Re: Guest Characters or Bo Ra' Chi?

Why you want to start over loading mortal kombat with kharacters that don't belong? Mind as well make it like smash bros with this idea.

I hate that they made such an important character so goofy. Bo' Rai Cho should be a super bad ass not a smelly fat ass.

I would like to have Pyramid Head in but that would be one HELL of a crossover and a very hard character to develop for a fighting game.
All I'd want for his fatality is the whole skin rip thing from the movie.

I pick the guest characters because I hate Kobra with a passion. Also, I don't think Issac would fit in the MK universe, but Rick and Pyramid Head are nice choices.

If there are too many guest characters, it loses the essence of being Mortal Kombat, and becomes a versus series. One exclusive per console is enough. I'd take Bo Rai Cho and Ken over them any day. I'd even take Mokap if they turned him into a joke character like Dan Hibiki.
danw.gif

F*** guest characters!!!
Even if it's those 3 shitty characters, I'd take them any day over guest characters.

Re: Guest Characters or Bo Ra' Chi?

Mortal Kombat Pack, not because I especially hate non-MK characters, but I think EVERY MK character needs a chance, even somebody like Mokap, if he was given something else o do beside just being a living thing that bothers every other being in the world.

YO' ARE TEH MAN, dude. +rep from me so not rep for you 'cause everyone here repped negative me :(( anyway good lucks you're really good