~MK9 Tournament: Stages and Characters~

Belltower + Liu Kang

if the bell tower has it's stage fatality then people might change their minds on this one???

Ermac and Belltower

Also, could you possibly update the first post each day and list the current winners + the new tournament? I didn't realise there was a new one cos I was just checking the first post, and as this thread gets bigger and bigger I can see it becoming a real pain to sift through all the replies and find the next one each time :p

Ermac and Belltower

Also, could you possibly update the first post each day and list the current winners + the new tournament? I didn't realise there was a new one cos I was just checking the first post, and as this thread gets bigger and bigger I can see it becoming a real pain to sift through all the replies and find the next one each time :p

Yeah, that's probably a better way to go about it, I'll do that from here on out.

The Cathedral is my favorite stage in the new MK. I'll go with Ermac, as Liu Kang has always been boring to me. Might I recommend that you edit the original post with the newest poll? It will be tough to find the current one between the many pages.

EDIT: I see I'm not the only one to suggest this, sorry about that.

Damn, I'm late to the party. So pumped Stryker best Mileena though, the way it should be.
Anyway I vote for The cathedral, and Ermac

Well I have a few favorite Stages:
1. The Pit (Day) - It just looks truly amazing. Stage Starts at 0:49

2. The Roof Top - The Dragon and Helicopter in the background are amazing.

3. Shang Tsung's Garden (Day/Night) - This just looks like the most beautiful place in the Outworld, or is it located on somewhere on Earth?

My Favortie Characters So far are:

1. Kabal

2. Ermac

3. Scorpion

Honorable Mention

Stryker - I don't think a character has gone through so many transformations and ended up being and looking that badass.

Last edited:
Holy landslide Batman!

The results for Day 2, Round 1, Match 2:

Cathedral: 21
Belltower: 5

Liu Kang: 2
Ermac: 24

Ermac and the Cathedral advance, and Liu Kang and the Belltower are eliminated!

Man...that was far more one-sided than I thought it would be. Where was Aldo and all his Liu Kang fanatics when Liu needed 'em? Well, the first round 2 matchups have been decided: Shang's Throne Room vs. The Cathedral and Stryker vs. Ermac(Sorry Kelpser...: p)...BUT first, we still have plenty round 1 matchups to go through.

Day 3, Round 1, Match 3:

Arena
Spoiler:
MK9_360_ScorpionVsCage_Drag_Coliseum_WEB.jpg

vs.
Spoiler:
1698532-mksubway_super.jpg

Character
Spoiler:
1704891-wallpaper33_super.jpg

vs.
Spoiler:
Raiden_mk9-.png

FIIIGHT!!!

I don't see how I missed the first two match ups! This is a fantastic idea Blackcyborg.

Kahn's Koliseum and Johnny Cage for me.

I would +rep you for it, but I need to "spread some around" before I can rep you again :)

That's really tough.

As much as I love the Subway, Kahn's Coliseum is really epic with that huge crowd and the chained girls. So..
Kahn's Koliseum and Johnny Cage