Assassin's Creed in MK??

Assassins Creed: Ezio/Altair a fit for MK?

• Total voters

Ripp3r2xk

I was playing Assassins Creed:Brotherhood and I was thinking he would be a really great choice for MK, IF we ever were to get any type of exclusive or DLC for Xbox/Ps3. I played all 3 games and it could be both Ezio Auditore/Altair (Alt Costume).

Opinions?

Last edited:
I love AC but I doubt Ezio/Altair would fit mk.. he is an assassin and all but it's not all.. bloody and gore in AC.. idk if he would fit properly like Kratos :/

^_^ But they both don't posess ANY superpower, just weapons. Dunno, Kratos vs Ezio/Altair. Maybe that's too much? ;) That's bad idea IMO, glad I'm getting Xbox, not PS, just not to see charakters not belonging to MK universe. Hope Xbox gamers are getting exclusive mode, not character

kratos fits.. every move he makes is basically a fatality :p I'd love to see a character with ezio's look though and fitting into the mk universe. maybe new character? Ermac's alternate costume was kinda like that I think, it looked pretty sick

I was thinking the same with Kratos and Ezio/Altair having mostly weapons as specials. He can use his gun,daggers,hidden knife, swords/hammers,throwing knives and even smoke bombs, Crossbow just like Kratos. I understand having an 100% Mk game but this is the only character I wouldn't mind to be Xbox exclusive or for both later on as DLC.

I know is hard to believe an Xbox exclusive character could happen at this time but it can also happen later.

I think, out of all the mainstream Xbox characters, these are the only ones that fit (off the top of my head):

Ryu Hyabusa: He is a Ninja and his game is violent.
Big Daddy: Sure, he ain't exclusive anymore, but honestly, who would get angry at playing a ****ING BIG DADDY!?
Paxton Fettel/Alma Wade: WB publishes their game, and since they has one coming up.....

I think, out of all the mainstream Xbox characters, these are the only ones that fit (off the top of my head):

Ryu Hyabusa: He is a Ninja and his game is violent.
Big Daddy: Sure, he ain't exclusive anymore, but honestly, who would get angry at playing a ****ING BIG DADDY!?
Paxton Fettel/Alma Wade: WB publishes their game, and since they has one coming up.....

Ryu Hyabusa is a beast...and his game is more of a "god of war" type game if you know what i mean?...

Kratos fits in Mk just as much as Super Mario does, NRS FAIL

please explain to me how kratos doesnt fit into the MK universe?

watch alan wake be the exclusive lol.....

his moves and fatalities are based around him blacking out and killing you with his mind....and the only way to beat him is with kratos, using the head of helios

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry, I dont pay attention to mindless posts and more when is an opinion on a FORUM, lol. Thanks and I really think he could work because hes no stranger to executions after all.

To be honest it would be a little bit awesome seeing Ezio/Altiar finish of an MK character with his hidden blade and then saying a few silent words for them. But yeah, I'll admit that wouldn't really fit in MK at all. Not to say he couldn't just stab someone through the skull with his knife and have that horrible skull splitting sound played they have in the AC games. But yeah, theres no doubt AC lacks the savagery of MK.

Jesus fukn christ mate. Have a sook Biohazard! :lol:

Ripp3r, nothing personal mate, don't take offence, sometimes certain
things fire me up a bit. To make this thread better you should really make
a poll.

hmmmm i was thinking of morrigan in MK :p but ezio sounds ok, just not sure ubisoft would like him diced up, lol morrigan would be great!! she already has the fighting stance & projectile & weapon & her fatality could be the HUGE lazer she has in MvC

kratos fits.. every move he makes is basically a fatality :p I'd love to see a character with ezio's look though and fitting into the mk universe. maybe new character? Ermac's alternate costume was kinda like that I think, it looked pretty sick

Jesus fukn christ mate. Have a sook Biohazard! :lol:

Ripp3r, nothing personal mate, don't take offence, sometimes certain
things fire me up a bit. To make this thread better you should really make
a poll.
If you have nothing nice to say, it's best you don't say it at all. It's much better than Flame-Baiting someone.

Keep it clean.

uhh.. you kinda left this hanging and with no arguments you know :p btw I didn't mean he fits storywise, hell even in the GoW games he doesn't fit, I'm greek and foreigners tend to rape our mythology and customize it to being well.. retarded. but his moves and the whole bloody gore kicking everybody's ass deal surely fits mortal kombat