#fightdirty

voidlabel

#fightdirty is something that is something that has been posted repeatedly by NinjaBoy66, Rigo Cortes, on twitter. At first I thought it was an inside joke, but now I think it may be a cheat code, or a special MK mode. Maybe it's a combination of the Test your Luck wheels?

Rigo Cortes is the "Community Manager at NetherRealm Studios / WB Games"

NinjaBoy66 Rigo Cortes
Just saw Raiden tell Kid Thunder to #FightDirty in Goro's Lair

NinjaBoy66 Rigo Cortes
Hmmm... @MK_JohnnyCage has been quiet lately. I wonder if he's learning how to #FightDirty ?

NinjaBoy66 Rigo Cortes
@ALI_Hayyas @greatkunglao @kenps3 You'll never figure it out. Later you'll smack yourself realizing all the clues where there

Any thoughts? Sorry if this has been posted, I did a search for "fightdirty".

Nope, hasn't been posted. And cool theory. I'll be definitely trying it out at any code entry or anything like that lol.
When I started reading what you were saying I was thinking "Nah....", but then when you gave the examples they posted on twitter I think you might be on to something. They're using the #fightdirty thing pretty weirdly.

Is there some inside joke I'm missing out on with the # sign?

The # is a hashtag. It's basically just to signify a #topic amongst all the stuff that flows through twitter. Like wow, I hope @NinjaBoy66 tells us what the deal is with #FightDirty ...it just helps with searching topics/subjects on twitter.

Nice find. I'm thinking it has to be something to where you have to name your special account in the game fight dirty (Unless they got rid of that profile/password system for this game).

Hey guys this was on the TRMK Twitter so any one with Twitter use the hash tag #FightDirty

You heard the man! It's time to #FightDirty! RT @awesome99 if enough people use the #FightDirty tag we'll release something extra special...

Well, I have tweeted #FightDirty so much I (litterally) can no longer tweet, it tells me I must wait a few hours..

Last edited: