Bring Back Chess Kombat As DLC!!!

audioguru

Up until the tag team kombat in MK9, chess kombat was my all time favorite mode in Mortal Kombat. Did anyone else actually play this mode in Deception, or, was I the only one?

I played it never really liked it i prefer they bring back the tetris MK type game that came with deception. I also liked the racing style game that was in armageddon not sure if it was in that game, but other than that i didn't really liked the chess combat, but i doubt they'll do any of this stuff since they want to make it a hardcore MK.

yea, chess kombat was my most favorite mode from MKD and i too hope they bring it in as DLC maybe with more strategic and tactical elements this time round.

family-guy-i-disagree-1.jpg

yeah, I thought it was pretty cool. I would hope they would just keep it in Deception though. It gives it better replay value. I still play Deception and Deadly Alliance and I would of liked to see Test Your Sight just on that game, so it does not get old. But it just another addition to a fantastic game though and I am glad Neither Realm put additions like these in. Not much longer now.

I actually loved it. It's what made MK:D so special. I personally thought it was brilliant ^^

This would be a very smart move on their part and would be great for online play along with puzzle kombat. I really hope they give this to us as DLC instead of waiting for the next game