Has Mortal Kombat 9 brought you to TRMK?

artofgarduno

Has Mortal Kombat 9 brought you to TRMK? I know it brought me, im a new member and I admit I was not a member of TRMK before MK9 but I have been an MK fan for life. This is the only MK game to get me this hardcore back into the franchise. Its my dream MK game. What about you guys? Im just curious, does anyone know how many new members of TRMK joined because of MK9?

Has Mortal Kombat 9 brought you to TRMK? I know it brought me, im a new member and I admit I was not a member of TRMK before MK9 but I have been an MK fan for life. This is the only MK game to get me this hardcore back into the franchise. Its my dream MK game. What about you guys? Im just curious, does anyone know how many new members of TRMK joined because of MK9?

yes it did; now im here to stay

I indeed joined because of MK9, I would have joined sooner but MK9 brought my attention to this site.

I actually knew of this site around the time Armageddon was close to release but I only just recently joined. Definitely glad I did.

^^ Agreed. I've always loved MK, but After MKvsDC, I heard nothing about MK except for the bankruptcy until E3. I almost crapped everywhere. I looked around for news and found here. I'm honestly glad I did.

Yeah, MK9 is exactly the reason why I joined TRMK. I saw that this site was getting info about MK9 real quickly, so I decided to join.

Yeah, MK9 is exactly the reason why I joined TRMK. I saw that this site was getting info about MK9 real quickly, so I decided to join.

No doubt TRMK gets all the new leaks and info at lighting speed, and its always being updated with new Kontent, thats why I joined. Thats how TRMK became my 2nd home.

Yes, while i visited the site for many years, my obssesion and incredibly high hopes for this new MK game was what drove me to start posting and participating in the site as a little more than a lurker.

Psh, no. I joined for the hot guys.

Actually, my intention for joining was because I needed a place to vent about how much I hate Jarek. Hope that loser never finds out where his cake is.

Nope, I'm just an old fart of a member, but not as old as Pat :)

Wow I must really be old then since im 31. I played my first game of Mortal Kombat when I was 12.

No MK HD Brought me to trmk but since mk hd is a huge mystery i said screw it and move to mk9

MKHD is a huge mystery but it is still being worked on. I hope it comes out sometime this year. Thats will be awesome too

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mean my age, I just meant my member join date, lol, but I did mean Pat's age :)

I joined because I wanted a way to get closer to back,back,back,low punch. I've been planning to seduce him into having online sexual relations with me via web cam.

Second reason I joined was to not feel like I'm alone with this ridiculous MK9 addiction I've acquired. But, mostly the cyber sex.

yep, thanks to MK9 .... this site is pretty well done , lots of information and good environment .... one of the best MK sites in all Internet, no doubt !