Tattoos

well if that is something important to you then yeah. I guess i ment more or less someone who would get a tattoo for a dumb reason. Like one time at work this girl who was in really good shape, said she wanted to get a dragon across her stomach. So someone asked her why, and she was like "i dont know" now that is dumb. I also saw recently a kid who had to be like 18 get a tatoo on his whole back of a wrestler, a male wrestler at that. Now to me that is stupid. You can really respect someone but at that age, and what he chose...i dont think it was very wise. But i guess whatever floats your boat.

tattoos can be for what ever you want them for. real meanings? hey my tattos represent ME! what i've grown up with, what's stuck with since i was younger

That's what I mean!!....and no..I do not have grandchildren....I'm gay LOL :twisted: [/b]

The 7th Number said:
are you a gay female, because im confused with the sonya pic if your a dude, unless you were joking. :?
actually gay is basically a male+male relationship,lesbian is a female+female Relationship and gays and lesbians are pretty much exclusive to one sex.Bi is pretty much where your attracted to both genders.nothin' wrong with any of these sexual prefferences in themselves though...it's just friggin' annoying when you see some dude acting more prissy than a girl and a chick trying to act more butch than a guy.

are you a gay female, because im confused with the sonya pic if your a dude, unless you were joking.

I'm a guy, but Sonya is my favorite character, too bad she isn't in MKD. Guess I'll have to live with that :( :( :? :cry:

Midget Kong said:
The 7th Number said:
are you a gay female, because im confused with the sonya pic if your a dude, unless you were joking. :?
actually gay is basically a male+male relationship,lesbian is a female+female Relationship and gays and lesbians are pretty much exclusive to one sex.Bi is pretty much where your attracted to both genders.nothin' wrong with any of these sexual prefferences in themselves though...it's just friggin' annoying when you see some dude acting more prissy than a girl and a chick trying to act more butch than a guy.

I think im familiar with the terms...sorry i ment to say lesbian. and now whenever i read his posts i get a gay guys voice in my head...... :?

Midget Kong said:
The 7th Number said:

Are you just completely fucking retarded, or what? Gay can refer to either a male to male partnership, or a female to female partnership. It is a general term, in the same vein as homosexual.

raidenfighter said:
Midget Kong said:
The 7th Number said:

Are you just completely !@#$ retarded, or what? Gay can refer to either a male to male partnership, or a female to female partnership. It is a general term, in the same vein as homosexual.

hey, he is right

gay Audio pronunciation of "gay" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g)
adj. gay·er, gay·est

1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
4. Given to social pleasures.
5. Dissolute; licentious.

n.

1. A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex.
2. A man whose sexual orientation is to men: an alliance of gays and lesbians.

raidenfighter said:
I win. Gayality!
A voice of reason lays the smack down.

I've been thinking of a simple yin yang on the top of my back with two curved arrows semi-circling the symbol.

I also like the pacific-islander band patterns. Maybe I should get one on my thigh. I would also like to have it done by the traditional native artists with the bone tools and vegetable ink.

I've also seen all black flower tats on the fronts of shoulders that I like with five or six petals.

I don't have any of these yet, but they are what I am considering.

Hells yeah to the 'Tallica ninja star! I got one on my right shoulder with "...And Nothing Else Matters..." above and below. My first tat, but not gonna be my last.

Prophet said:
sToAnya said:
It does has a meaning to me, but not gonna share that with you here...like i ever walk around naked when my grandchildren are around lol

You have grandchildren? :shock:

WORD! that is also pretty tite if he/she has grandchildren and is in an MK forum....

For all of you who have gotten a tattoo. The question that is always asked, does it hurt ? Well does it ? If possible describe the pain. I am thinking about getting a tattoo, but not totally sure.

jmills said:
For all of you who have gotten a tattoo. The question that is always asked, does it hurt ? Well does it ? If possible describe the pain. I am thinking about getting a tattoo, but not totally sure.

It doesn't hurt as bad as it sounds. When people tell you that it's a needle sticking you hundreds of times a minute, that sounds pretty bad. Just relax, and you kind of get used to the way it feels.