Ermacs alternate costume???

ter83

Hey guys, based on the design and coloring do anyone else think this could be Ermac's Alternate costume?

edit: sorry about that...hope this link works.

Last edited:
Yes, that's his alternate costume.
For those who can't see it, it's a screenshot of the Kratos gameplay video.

Last edited:
i think it's ermacs best look yet, brilliant alternate, and yes it is obviously ermac. Can't wait to see other peoples

I'm not too crazy about that alt. It looks like they ran out of ideas for an alt and said hey lets put a hood on his regular costume. I would have prefered a UMK3 outfit.

Ermac looks less like a ninja and more like a mage now. Ummmm yeah kinda looks like noob and ermac put together. O well....

Why does Havik keep coming up when someone is talking about Ermac's alt? And don't even say it's the hood. Cause I'll kill you.

Anyway, his alternate design looks incredible. Maybe even better than his primary. Are there any better photos of this design? Preferably a better shot of his face. I'd like to see his mask.

Why does Havik keep coming up when someone is talking about Ermac's alt? And don't even say it's the hood. Cause I'll kill you.

Anyway, his alternate design looks incredible. Maybe even better than his primary. Are there any better photos of this design? Preferably a better shot of his face. I'd like to see his mask.

Got a great pic of his face.

ermacface.jpg

Did I do good Matt?