Jax's Fatality will not be changed

MKASSASIN

This is from Ed Boons twitter.., RT @the_enemigo @noobde please answer me this. Will JAX fatality order be changed? Arms first, head after? :( Noobde: No.

Damn that sucks. Maybe it has been changed and Boon just wants it to be a surprise? Either way if it isn't, you don't have to always do a fatality.

would have been much better if he ripped the arms off first, then you'd see the fear in his opponents face, maybe hit him with the arm once or twice, then head rip, that woulda been perfect, not head crush, then arm rip for no reason after the guy is dead?!

Maybe Ed Boon's pissed because he accidentally ''slipped out'' the inclusion of friendships in the game, so he's hesitant to give out more info than he's already given out?

Guys stop complaining, seriously. Kung Lao's hat throw fatality is overkill as well, I dont see any complaints about that. There are gonna be much more fatalities that will make you forget about this!

I don't really care. I never use Jax anyway...

Plus the other fatality that has been teased looks awesome enough to make up for this one ^_^

Guys stop complaining, seriously. Kung Lao's hat throw fatality is overkill as well, I dont see any complaints about that. There are gonna be much more fatalities that will make you forget about this!

It's like I said in the other thread, the other fatalities that are overkill at least have some style to it (Like Kung Lao's hat throw fatality, or Johnny Cage's first fatality). With Jax it's just head clap, then arm rip. That's it. But I'm over it because it's not like we would like everything in the game.

And like Outlander said, that second fatality he has looks awesome enough to make up for the first one. And if he has a third one, I'm sure it'll be just as good or even better.

I agree 100%
Other fatalities like this are Cage's torso rip and Sektor's missile barrage that continues after the enemy is dead. And i like them all.

it would be better if the order were reversed but i'm so pumped about Jax's other fatality that it's okay.

His ground pound and then punt the head fatality should be awesome.

I've been wondering where this fatality has been since sheeva only did the ground pound part back in MK3

They don't complain about that because even if it were the other way round the victim would be dead before they hit the ground. With the arms gone first there's torture and horror.