Fujin and Reptile

edenianwarrior

if you want to give me a chance and explain how to unlock Reptile and Fujin send me a message... but dont bother if you were one of those rude people how opened their mouth without asking questions or anything.

well for one reptile is the dragon king, so good luck trying to figure THAT storyline out.

and two fujin may not even be unlockable and if he is none of us know how to do it yet.

have a nice day :D

Edenianwarrior, you should not post any more topics or replies that are false statements, or risk being banned from this website. If you can back up your claims, then do it, otherwise, do not post here anymore.

i think he just wants your email address. I asked him how to get them and he said give me your email and ill write down the steps to get reptile. He said he didnt have Fujin. So i said that he could write the steps down in the PM and ill save it, and he never wrote back.

The 7th Number said:
i think he just wants your email address. I asked him how to get them and he said give me your email and ill write down the steps to get reptile. He said he didnt have Fujin. So i said that he could write the steps down in the PM and ill save it, and he never wrote back.

Some frigging people. I got a PM from someone asking for one of my IM names because he had something important to talk about. I said "if it's so important, tell me through a PM, and if I deem it incredibly important, maybe I'll give you my screen name". Never heard from him again.

:roll: he might be tellin the truth just imagine one day ed boon anounces that they are in the game or it might be fake and this guy thinks we are so stupid that we would believe him

werleman said:
:roll: he might be tellin the truth just imagine one day ed boon anounces that they are in the game or it might be fake and this guy thinks we are so stupid that we would believe him
I'd have to go with the latter.

I would be willing to bet fujin and sareena and possibly one other back ground is included in this game. I really think the catacombs are in this game. Go into production art and find the sketch of the catacombs and read what it says with view option. You guys gotta realize this isnt DA I think Boon will probally suprise the hell outta us....The game really does scream theres more find it!!!!

straydd said:
I would be willing to bet fujin and sareena and possibly one other back ground is included in this game. I really think the catacombs are in this game. Go into production art and find the sketch of the catacombs and read what it says with view option. You guys gotta realize this isnt DA I think Boon will probally suprise the hell outta us....The game really does scream theres more find it!!!!

If you really want to make a bet, I'd be happy to oblige! :lol:

exactly why you didnt get a PM back 7th... to the other two people once you finish the steps feel free to brag but i wouldnt tell the "know it alls" i.e. Scorpion, Death, 7th, jgree,

edenianwarrior said:
exactly why you didnt get a PM back 7th... to the other two people once you finish the steps feel free to brag but i wouldnt tell the "know it alls" i.e. Scorpion, Death, 7th, jgree,

:? I'm a know-it-all? Okay, if you say so. If I must be hated, then so be it.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
edenianwarrior said:

:? I'm a know-it-all? Okay, if you say so. If I must be hated, then so be it.

welcome to the club, i didnt even know i was in it either. :?