New Interview (how mk is a tournament game,secrets,kratos)

Will the Xbox 360 version have an extra character?

I hate to throw this out there, but nothing I can really talk about today so…
In my years of reading interviews with games, this type of answer always means "Yes, but we can't reveal it at the moment."

Alright sorry to be off topic. I am not new to these forums, but it wasnt till this game did i actually start posting and contributing. I have gotten +rep every now and then but it still says i have 0 rep? How does that exactly work?

Hopefully that was just an answer so exclusive wanting fans wont get upset. I do not want a character!

Good interview nonetheless :).

Good read, but the most interesting things are those left unsaid, for example the part about the 360 character or the content still unrevealed.

Alright sorry to be off topic. I am not new to these forums, but it wasnt till this game did i actually start posting and contributing. I have gotten +rep every now and then but it still says i have 0 rep? How does that exactly work?

i don't know man, i still don't know how it works. I've gotten +rep a view times but i'm still at zero, if someone could fill me in that'd be great

So looks like the switch stance won't be in the final game good, always wonder why they had it in the 1st place i mean their stance should switches automatically depending what side your on anyways.

So looks like the switch stance won't be in the final game good, always wonder why they had it in the 1st place i mean their stance should switches automatically depending what side your on anyways.

I liked it useless but neat for checking out the kharacter models, Id rather have something more important mapped to it but still it was neat

I think how the rep system works is that the moderators validate whether or not the person truely deserves the rep and if they do they administer it. If a mod could confirm/deny that would be sweet.

I think how the rep system works is that the moderators validate whether or not the person truely deserves the rep and if they do they administer it. If a mod could confirm/deny that would be sweet.

From what I know, if my Rep Power is 6 and I +rep you, you'll get 6 points (you can check it in the Settings), also I guess every 20 (?) points you get +1 Rep Power, in fact I have 125 points but I'm still at 6.

Immortal Reaver, If you +rep someone, he'll get a real boost!

From what I know, if my Rep Power is 6 and I +rep you, you'll get 6 points (you can check it in the Settings), also I guess every 20 (?) points you get +1 Rep Power, in fact I have 125 points but I'm still at 6.

Immortal Reaver, If you +rep someone, he'll get a real boost!

Ooo! Reaver! Rep me rep me!! ;)

Seriously though, this wait is killing me.