Dragon and Unknown Character on NetherRealm.com

Re: Dragon and Unknown Character

I'm stumped on this, but right now I'm leaning towards Smoke. The outfit itself is similar to UMK3 ninja style, it is definitely grey on top and black behind, and he's definitely wearing a mask. The only thing that's confusing is the long hair, but it's reasonable to think they could've added it to make Smoke more unique.

As for the dragon, I think it's the same one that's appeared in some of the backgrounds. I haven't compared it yet though, so don't take my word for it.

That's Raiden from Metal Gear Solid.

Serious though that's smoke. If you look closely you can see the smoke surrounding his head.

Picture all the way on right of the screen. After looking at it again it's actually part of his costume.

I don't think that's a sword, I think it's the flap from a side view. That's the same way it looked on Noob's shadow in his gameplay trailer.

I don't think that's a sword, I think it's the flap from a side view. That's the same way it looked on Noob's shadow in his gameplay trailer.

I know...I just said that. :)

Also anyone else notice the cloud around his head?

Hoping if it HAS to be Smoke that it's an alt. I'd prefer a more Lin Kuei look for his main, like Sub Zero.

This is a tough call. It looks like it could be human Smoke, but the red eyes and white hair make me think Dark Raiden. Also note the sword at his side in the second pic.

Dark_raiden_versus.png

Raiden_alt.jpg

WFMMK the 1st Sub-Zero was only 32 when he got killed, and since this game takes place not that long after his death it would seem strange for him to age so much to have long white hair.

It's definetly a damage model. I don't think the eyes are red.
I doubt they'd give h.Smoke long white hair. My guess is it
is the damage model of FUJIN!

WFMMK the 1st Sub-Zero was only 32 when he got killed, and since this game takes place not that long after his death it would seem strange for him to age so much to have long white hair.

Ummm bro, what are you talking about?

I actually like this look. Reminds me so much of Raiden from MGS

Yeah I agree with you, I like that look too. But the first character I was reminded of was actually Sephiroth.
Though looking closely, this new design basically looks like a UMK3 ninja with long grey hair. I'm a huge Smoke fan and that works for me.