Dragon and Unknown Character on NetherRealm.com

ITT, if you don't have a kickass hairstyle that automatically disqualifies you from Mortal Kombat. I guess NRS should fire Smoke's Stylist XD
Actually, Smoke's hair stylist is quite reputable. He did the hair for these competitors...
violentken.jpg
guilei.jpg
benimaru.jpg

But really, it's not a big deal. A lot of the character portraits look strange. No need to get oh so emotional. Haha. It is what it is. His portrait looks funny. lol Just like every character revealed thus far, his in-game model will look fine.

I'm happy with everything NRS has churned out so far. I'll be reserving judgement for when the game comes out. I think Smoke looks good & unique. And I like how all the characters look so far. I know I'm going to enjoy this game!

my post that was deleted was only a joke.. If it was felt to be not funny or in bad taste then fair enough, it was not intended to offend anybody.... The best humour is unfortunatly at other peoples expense so cool or not...I did find it funny and was not intended to be derogatory to the late, great Michael Jackson either regarding an unfortunate incident although there are elements of truth about the incident the footage I used is false from a movie the "American Dream"

Last edited:
Actually, Smoke's hair stylist is quite reputable. He did the hair for these competitors...
violentken.jpg
guilei.jpg
benimaru.jpg

But really, it's not a big deal. A lot of the character portraits look strange. No need to get oh so emotional. Haha. It is what it is. His portrait looks funny. lol Just like every character revealed thus far, his in-game model will look fine.

To be fair, the hair on the far left is pretty cool. :)