Where is MOnster????

Rocha

OK, So you have probably seen the Monster vs. Kitana video and/or pics. My question is..

Where?? I finished conquest and opened all but 2 koffins and cant find them anywhere?

Now if you can use them using a hack or code, wouldnt that mean you have to stumble across them somewhere?

If you beat konquest then you already fought Monster. As far as either of them being playable, so far its only through Codebreakers on the PS2 and a trainer for the XBOX. No official unlock yet...

Oh, so that's monster. I was going to ask who the heck that guy was and who is the "monster" people keep talking about. It's a good thing i held off on that, instead of wasting all of our time (both mine and your guys) on making a new thread. I sure hope theres some story behind him, cuz i thought he looked pretty cool. There's got to be something to him, instead of just being some anonymous guy. Maybe, since they say scorpion is the true champ, and that monster guy said he was the true champ, then maybe that guy is scorpion, like noob is old sub. I dunno what im talking bout though, just thinkin out loud...or...thinking out typing loud or ....you know what i mean.

His story is, he's Scorpion with a different model/skin, who happens to be the true Champion of the Elder Gods.

So your "typing out loud" would be correct.

I see. But is there any explaination as to why he looks different yet? I mean, even if he's an unidentified person to Shujinko, and he only knows scorpion as "monster" he should still look like scorpion shouldn't he? I mean, just because you dont know who someone is, doesnt mean they look different until you DO know who they are. So, is there any explaination to that yet?

Mayhap it's closer to Scorpion's true image as a spectre from the Neatherrealm. Perhaps because he hadn't escaped the Soulnado too much earlier and he was still eviscerated and beat all to hell. Heck, I don't know :?

Here's a few pics I stole from P-Macs post (like the nick name? :p )

untitled110.jpg

untitled111.jpg

untitled112.jpg

I could find a few good shots of him, but I'm too lazy to type Monster MK:D in the google Picture search engine :roll: so this is all ya get :p

One of the times you go into the Nexus. He steps out to stop you interfering in the Elder Gods' affairs or something like that.

KillKano! said:
One of the times you go into the Nexus. He steps out to stop you interfering in the Elder Gods' affairs or something like that.

Yeah, and he claims he's the Champion of the Elder Gods. And since we all know Scorpion is the true Champion of the Elder Gods, bingo bango, we know the Monster is Scorpion. Plus the spear move kind of gives it away.

Yeah, and he claims he's the Champion of the Elder Gods. And since we all know Scorpion is the true Champion of the Elder Gods, bingo bango, we know the Monster is Scorpion

He also looked very much like Scorps Alt Costume from MK:DA ... but with a bucket of water poured on his head and some new clothes.

Monster is Scorpion... here is his ending.

/images/mkd/endings/Scorpion_1.jpg
The Elder Gods had transformed Scorpion into their weapon in order to defeat the Dragon King before his plans of domination unmade the realms. With his enhanced abilities he tirelessly tracked Onaga through the realms until finally he cornered him in the Nexus. The Dragon King had many allies, but they were of not of consequence.

/images/mkd/endings/Scorpion_2.jpg
It was in fact Scorpion who was the true Champion of the elder gods the Enforcer of their will. Only he could stop the menace that threatens all that exists. Only he could defeat the Dragon King

sweet_tooth said:
Arent his moves the same as scorpion also.

Yes! Haven't you been reading this thread?

Just to clarify, Monster is just Scorpion with a different look and a different name, nothing more. He has ALL the same moves, ALL the same stances, everything. The only differences are purely aesthetic.