ARTISTS WANTED , Please design my next MORTAL KOMBAT TATTOO!

SqweeG

okay so i have sub-zero (mk2) on the back of my left calf. he is shooting from left to right. MY PLAN is to get scorpion on my RIGHT calf shooting a spear back at sub zero.

PROBLEM. i cant find a good picture of MK2 scorpion chucking a spear ANYWHERE.

I do not want his close arm to be throwing the spear, this covers up his face / body .

Anyone talented enough to draw this or find me a suitable picture from MK2 would be AMAZINg and receive mad props from me.

This is going to be on me for the rest of my life so i want a sick picutre of scorpion. will post pics when its healed up forsure!!!

thank you! please help me out, i have been looking for a month now!

i could do you a sick design, i design tattoos but id have to charge around £20 coz its my job, im a freelance graphic designer, and it would take me around 3 days

i have a website with portfolio online, but it has been taken down and is being rebuilt from scratch
but heres some tatts ive done for people in the past

tattooskullssigned.jpg

tattoosdragonsharksigned.jpg

tigerhandcolour.jpg

japdeamon.jpg

laurabrushrushbright.jpg

dragonntiger.jpg

im just looking for a picture of scorpion from mk2. your work looks dope! but what i need is from the video game and requires no design i just havent been able to find the right picture andw as wondering if anyone had a good clear picture of him or could draw him. its nothin comlex, but that tiger fighting the dragon is freakin sweet!

i could do you a sick design, i design tattoos but id have to charge around £20 coz its my job, im a freelance graphic designer, and it would take me around 3 days

i have a website with portfolio online, but it has been taken down and is being rebuilt from scratch
but heres some tatts ive done for people in the past

tattooskullssigned.jpg

tattoosdragonsharksigned.jpg

tigerhandcolour.jpg

japdeamon.jpg

laurabrushrushbright.jpg

dragonntiger.jpg

As hardcore as you are about MK and you don't have any original Mk tattoo designs? Basphemy!

I'm planning to get something done so I might hit you up sometime, too.

Agreed, artists (freelance or not) deserve money for their work. You can't just start a forum thread saying you WANT a design, how you want it made, and then not expect to have to pay for it. An avatar or a forum signature is one thing, but when you want someone to design something through pen+pad or Flash/Photoshop you may want to expect to open your wallet.

EDIT: That reminds me, I've wanted a tattoo design for the longest time and have never gotten around too it. Eks is there a way I could get you to draw me a concept? And then pay for a vectored outline or something? Not shooting down your skills or anything, but I wouldn't want to pay for something before I see it in some form.

where are you from. im a tattoo artist from chicago i can most def hook u up if u gon be in the area, but if ur not then post the pic of the tattoo you have now n i can come up with a design to match

i will post a picture today when im home. what im looking for is really simple and needs no original design. Was jsut seeing if anyone had the picture im looking for or could help me. Im not getting a piece, its just a picture of mk2 scorpion throwing a spear. i live in Victoria BC Canada.

sholdnt have put the word "design" in the title . might have excited some people :p i really just need a good screen shot or something usable.

thanks for tha help

@ WFMKK . thanks for the help man! im pretty sure i found the perfect one tho ! had to dig through youtube vids, get good quality pauses take a screenshot and pop it into photoshop . headed down to the tattoo place in about an hour. i will post a fresh pic tonight then a healed one after :D

wayy too excited. i highly suggest getting this dope sub zero VS scorpion tattoo if ur a big MK fan, i got the idea from a Street Fighter tattoo i saw on the singer for "the ghost inside"

thanks again