MK9 £37.99 at game

rocky

BANALITY
K so i just got a PS3 and TV from argos by applying for an argos card, (buy now pay nothing for 6 months) 'Sweet'

but they dont sell the game, so im looking online for it and found it for £37.99 free delivery at game, is that cheap?? whats the cheapest place you've seen to buy the game so far?,

bearing in mind i dont care about getting alternate costumes or whatnot with it, just the game

Mata-Ne!

Last edited:
Well the £50 Kollector's Edition is cheap as hell considering it's only £10 more then RRP.

But yeah, £37.99 is the cheapest I've seen for a UK retailer.

Well the £50 Kollector's Edition is cheap as hell considering it's only £10 more then RRP.

But yeah, £37.99 is the cheapest I've seen for a UK retailer.

outta interest kelspa, do you know what you get extra for that £10 with the collectors edition?

outta interest kelspa, do you know what you get extra for that £10 with the collectors edition?

* Kollectible figurine of Scorpion and Sub-Zero: Hand sculpted with high level of detail
* The Art of Mortal Kombat: A 110+ page book featuring original concept sketches and game art from the 2011 version of Mortal Kombat.
* Retro-Ninja costume: Exclusive alternate in-game costume inspired by the original character design of Ermac.
* Avatar costumes: Mortal Kombat inspired costumes to decorate your avatar on PSN.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlaySta...~r354176/?s=Mortal+Kombat+Kollector's+Edition

I think that's it.