Possibility of Friendships Included!!

Subpion

I just remembered in one of the interviews about the challenge tower their was a video of a match which mileena tried to give scorpion a teddy bear.

^ lol you know yo dawg. @smoke user

yo dawg we heard you like yo yo so we put a yo yo in yo dawg so you can yo yo yo dawg while you yo yo you dawg.
:\ you mad?

anyway, i don't know what is this topic about ^^

That was just a gimmick in order for Scorpion and Mileena to have a fight as part of the dark humor that MK has. There are no friendships, no animalities, no babalities or any of that other shit. MK never needed those to begin with.

I do know this - if there are; ED Boon or NRS wont reveal it or anything.

Ed said in an interview somewhere that this MK is going for a more serious feel, and that if stuff like that was in the game they wouldn't reveal it. I'll spend about 2 minutes trying to find the video where he says that, but if i cant find it, just take my word for it.

[ it might be the GDC interview ]

That was just a gimmick in order for Scorpion and Mileena to have a fight as part of the dark humor that MK has. There are no friendships, no animalities, no babalities or any of that other shit. MK never needed those to begin with.

friendships will be in this game i guarantee, you can tell because every time it comes up in an interview with ed boon he always says, 'MK is going more dark and serious this time,,,but if they were in they would be secret'
he says this everytime he never says just 'No'

My guess is they're unlockable somehow but really hard to discover, or theyll be the last DLC content released after all the other DLC stuff like costumes and fatalities

Ed said in an interview somewhere that this MK is going for a more serious feel, and that if stuff like that was in the game they wouldn't reveal it. I'll spend about 2 minutes trying to find the video where he says that, but if i cant find it, just take my word for it.

I, too, heard this.

friendships will be in this game i guarantee, you can tell because every time it comes up in an interview with ed boon he always says, 'MK is going more dark and serious this time,,,but if they were in they would be secret'
he says this everytime he never says just 'No'

My guess is they're unlockable somehow but really hard to discover, or theyll be the last DLC content released after all the other DLC stuff like costumes and fatalities

That's a pretty big guarantee. WHat do we get if your wrong?

On a serious note though, you cannot guarantee anything based on the twisted words of the ultimate troll. (This is a complimnet to Boon, not an insult.)

I know i seen just about every interview i check youtube through the day everyday

Just playing devil's advocate here but it seems a bit pointless to make a teddy bear in the game just for one random tower stage. Is it that hard to believe we could see it appear in friendships too?

I see this will be another one of those topics I stay out of, just like others...

Before I go I will say:

Friendships didn't happen before the fight, they didn't cause the fight. They were, like all -alities, at the end. I'm not saying "NO THERE WON"T BE ANY FRIENDSHIPS"; however, the points you are arguing aren't conclusive enough to guarantee them. Also, if NRS wanted to put a teddybear in just for the sake of one tower, they could have. It wouldn't take much effort to make a stuffed teddy bear in a game where they just got done making 26 character, fully fleshed out with skeletons and organs.

I've said my piece. Goodbye thread.

I see this will be another one of those topics I stay out of, just like others...

Before I go I will say:

Friendships didn't happen before the fight, they didn't cause the fight. They were, like all -alities, at the end. I'm not saying "NO THERE WON"T BE ANY FRIENDSHIPS"; however, the points you are arguing aren't conclusive enough to guarantee them. Also, if NRS wanted to put a teddybear in just for the sake of one tower, they could have. It wouldn't take much effort to make a stuffed teddy bear in a game where they just got done making 26 character, fully fleshed out with skeletons and organs.

I've said my piece. Goodbye thread.

That's the annoying beauty of how Ed talks about this game. He's really good at giving you juuuust enough info to make certain ideas suspect, but he never outright lies, either. From what I can tell, most of the stuff he's not outright denied has been revealed as true in due time, and this alone is plenty to make me believe Friendships are a done deal.

I think Friendship is still "acceptable" inside MK environment : you can be bored someday, and wanting some fun, so, you do some Friendships for joke purpose .....

Friendships are good to punch "hypocrites" in the stomach, in order to joking around saying : "See, this game that you , idiots, make banned in your country, can have some humour on it .... *******s !"

Babalities is the worst idea regarding finishing moves, and Animalities simply were poor developed idea done in the past .....

False. Mortal Kombat is fun because of things like that. because the MK team had fun with the creation of the game, animalities, babalities, friendships and all that is one of the reasons i love the games and one of the reasons i think it has done so well