help me get online with mk

T-VIRUS

Hi its me again. look i just picked up that new ps2 today casue i needed one of my own. im trying to setup my online shit but every time i atempt i get this DNAS error 6-7 after waiting for like 3 hours, i use high speed dsl and the connection works its just this fucking DNAS crap. has this been a problem for anyone else thats setting up their ps2 online. plz help cause i really wanna get online and whoop some ass. thanks in advance.

PS i cant find shit all on DNAS online or off. so anything would help

PPS yes i know this is a mk forum not a tech/problem one

I had that same problem, what modem do you have?? cause you need a DSL Router modem with ethernet connection, the modem i had was a alcatel speed touch usb modem :roll: and it sucks dude but after you have the modem restart your connection settings and you shold be good to go if not hit me on msn or pm.

sure i can help
i have the same exact stuff u do
and if u dont understand what i will say in a couple of minutes then just AIM me at ScorpionHood3
now here is how to do it
get the adapter
and plug the ethernet cable in the place where it is suposed to be (note you got to take the ethernet cable out of ur computer but keep it in the dsl) then after that u get a regular phone jack and plug it in the other place of ur adaptor after that find a place to put the phone jack in(u know the hole) and tha should do it if it works it will send u an email that it confirms ur regestration but u got to put in a correct email when it asks u to and that should get u working :wink:

ah, LOL :D i used to have an alcatel speed touch USB modem when i first started to go online with my PS2...

but then, my ISP just lost control... (they suck!)

so i changed to DSL cable !! way faster and better support !! praise them !! :D i haven't had a problem since...

Maybe u should put in some manual DNS addresses ?? I remember i had to do that in the beginning ?? otherwise contact your ISP and demand some help !! :lol: