Official Your Pets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
I know a lot of you guys have pets, and I think we had a similar thread before, but I figured I'd give a pet thread another shot.

Here's a few random photos and videos of my cats Yin and Yang.

How they got their name
4606024940_b555949895.jpg

Yin is checking out Goro on my desk
4183767544_325bfd6bd0.jpg

A video of Yang acting like his weird self and wanting to explore outside during a massive rain storm.

Wow two dogs and two cats? I can't imagine how crazy that house is.

Seriously, the laziest animals ever.

I was going to follow up with a new picture as I expected the two cats to be sleeping behind me in the office, but nope they aren't sleeping anywhere in here. That's strange... something must be up!

Bugsy has a wicked goatee, lol. That pic doesn't show it much so I have to find a better pic of it. I think it's cool how his colours just happened to come out the way they did.

I was going to follow up with a new picture as I expected the two cats to be sleeping behind me in the office, but nope they aren't sleeping anywhere in here. That's strange... something must be up!

yoo how do i post a pic from my laptop here?

^ You have to upload the pic to a host.....use www.tinypic.com

Forgot about this one....we ordered pizza and Molly was in love with the box....

DSCF2364.jpg

...and here is a good shot of Bugsy's goatee, lol.

101_5967.jpg

This is me and my buddy Griffin......playing some MKII on the o'l PSN!!!
2yozbd0.jpg
[/IMG]

Hes one Kool ass Jack Russell!!
jq3v5e.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Well I do not have any pics but I have 9 cats.

There names are Oscar, Peanut, Eenie, Meanie, Miny and Moe. Along with Phillip, Stanley, and Lil' Bean.

thanks Jade!

29wwhli.jpg

this isnt my actual pet i found this on net, mine died a few years ago but this pit looks EXACTLY like my dear Bison!

I already love this thread. I'll have to snag a picture of my cat later.

Nice to know I'm not the only cat guy here too.

I already love this thread. I'll have to snag a picture of my cat later.

Nice to know I'm not the only cat guy here too.

It's more popular than I imagined!

Here's my favorite photo of Yang I've taken, hard to get good shots of him as he moves around so much when awake.

662d22bd8f1f4eeeaa69a1b5c86699cd_7.jpg

I was expecting more dogs, but there are a lot of cats.

Me, my sister and my beloved Saphira. Name based on Saphira, Eragon's dragon in the book Eragon:

img0022arw.jpg

Taking better pics later.

I will post pictures up tomarrow kause I am on the phone with my new girl;).

I was expecting more dogs, but there are a lot of cats.

Me, my sister and my beloved Saphira. Name based on Saphira, Eragon's dragon in the book Eragon:

img0022arw.jpg

Taking better pics later.

I find it ironic that you and I are 16 and our favorite kharacters are Shaolins.

Here's my story:
I first had a white cat, who gave birth to 4 cats, then my father gave the 4 cats away and the white cat ran away. Her name was "Pipa".
Then I had a cat for 2 minutes. My mother's friend opened the box with the cat and he/she ran away. We couldn't even name him/her .
THEN, I had another cat, a common European (or something like that). He was grey. He ran away. His name was "Snuffles".
THEEEEN, recently, I had a white and black cat, wich I picked up him from the street. Since he was a cat from the street, problably with infections, my family didn't accept it and I had to put it back outside. (f*** my family!!) :(
And NOW...
30vi4jc.jpg

I have this lil' cuty thing :3 . It's a female. Her name is Bekas but we also call her Becky, she has no breed but she walks LIKE A LADY!! Believe me... gotta record a video of her walking. She is now 1 year old, we adopted her when she was 3 months old. ´
Just because she has no breed that doesn't mean I hate her. I LOVE HER. :3
'nyway, do hamsters count as "pets"? If yes, I should post some pics here...

Of course hamsters are pets! They are so cute <3

Has anyone else ever had a pet rat? Mines name was Vinny and he was a cool pet. Not sure what he got but one day, he was shaking and could barely walk so I knew the end was near. He had a favourite blanket so when I woke up, he had passed away and I buried him in the yard with the blanket.

My mom hated his tail but loved his face, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.