MK2 PlayStation Network Tourney - March

Re: MK2 PlayStation Network Tourney For Fun

Okay lets make this happen during this week. Everyone who thinks they'll have time THIS WEEK from Sunday until Saturday to play a few rounds of MK2 reply and I'll put together a bracket here. After we all do the first round then we'll move onto later rounds.

Also keep in mind, once we have a good number of people joining I'll have to close the bracket to keep the amount of people limited.

So reply to this thread starting NOW if you want to be in and I'll start building the registration list.

I'll be adding everyone who replies TODAY to the First Post. So far it's looking good and I'll likely cut it off at 16 unless a few more chime in.

Last edited:

Im in, also Id like to say if my opponant thinks im lagging Ill just forfiet though I dont think ill have a problem

Ohh...This week?...Damn...Sorry, I wont be on my PS3 Barely at all this week, My birthday's tomorrow, and my party's gonna be on Friday, I'll be planning and writing all week. Maybe some other time for me. ;)
Kill ya April. ;)

Ohh...This week?...Damn...Sorry, I wont be on my PS3 Barely at all this week, My birthday's tomorrow, and my party's gonna be on Friday, I'll be planning and writing all week. Maybe some other time for me. ;)
Kill ya April. ;)

That sucks, but happy birthday!

im in i think there is nothing going on this week psn: Milagro_33

I'm good for any night after 10pm.

I'm in too I'm sure I'll lose my first fight though...