Kabal unmasked??

ShadowToss

Has anyone noticed (after watching Kabal's reveal about 800 times like me) during the Kabal reveal, after the X-Ray while he's fighting Stryker, his mask is momentarily off. Completely. You have to look close to see, and I can't provide a screenshot cuz I'm on my phone, but someone else should check it out and let me know what they think!

Re: Kanal unmasked??

I found this in the News Thread featuring his video, MK Veteran JJ posted this (credit goes to him for taking the screenshot):

nomaskkabal.jpg

NO MASK indeed.

yeah, he seems "unmasked" for just 1 second .....

* Maybe he will have this feature .... maybe is a taunt move ? Used sometimes ? Random ?

* Maybe a glitch/bug ?

* Maybe Kabal's alternative costume it's him, without mask ? A test NRS was doing in this video ?

* An additional stuff put on Kabal, after every X-Ray done ?

* Battle damage shows him unmasked for a quick second ?

* Maybe he will have a personal game command, where he can put in/ out his mask , whenever you feel like and want do it ?

I found this in the News Thread featuring his video, MK Veteran JJ posted this (credit goes to him for taking the screenshot):

nomaskkabal.jpg

NO MASK indeed.

thanks for the picture, ;) i was hoping his faced would be more jacked than this.

K well first of all I feel like an idiot for my typo -___- damn autocorrect...anyhow. I was thinking alternate too, but he's wearing the exact same clothes, his arms are still scarred and his face looks totally fine. Since it's a life support system, I can't see him taking it off at will, so I wanna call it an alt, but. I just don't know!

I also saw him unmasked yesterday on the show, and was planning on posting here about it. lol