?Infinite Combos?

dbretton

Hello all,

On some of the other forums, there appear to be rumors that Scorpion and Bo Rai Cho have infinite combos, possibly involving the use of a side-step.

Anyone know anything about this?

Hmmm... I don't know, I wouldn't think so. Only because, once you reach a certain point in a combo, each hit does progressively less and less damage until it does none.

I'll do a combo with Scorpion in Hapkido that starts with a 4 hit pop-up combo, another pop-up kick to keep 'em in the air, and then ends with another 4 hit combo that finishes by knocking them across the room. That's 9 hits in all (10 if I start with a spear), and by the time I reach the last hit, I'm pretty much doing no damage.

So, unless there's some sort of glitch to get around that, I don't really think it's possible. Not to say that I'm right, though.

MKOnline member Konqrr made some combo videos. I have yet to see it for myself, but I heard they're great stuff.

They are only infinate if you don't have any breakers left... i think they should have put a cut off for combo's at like 15 hits, cause the few i have seen that go on forever are juggling combos, and they are almost impossible to get out of, unless you have a breaker, or you opponent screws up. :?