Kabal Revealed on GameTrailers TV

Re: What do you think of the "new look" Kabal?

Love him, gotta be one of my three characters. In other news, the Soul Chamber!

Love Kabal. He's so cheap. Lol. Really getting tired of the old slice 'em in half fatalities. God I hope NRS is holding alot back from us!

his x-ray: slide kick to double shin break, comes up behind the enemy and hooks em in the back, different animation then nightwolfs. he twists the hooks as he turns 180 and throws them across the stage. Fatality: very similar to his MK:D fatality, he axe kicks them up and he slices them in half vertically but the head catches on the hook and stays there. He also sounds like a Ghost from starcraft

He dont look that different to me. His skin is just messed up. I didn't even notice the arena

Now you made me jealous! *Decapitates you*

Haha, sorry man. They mentioned something at the end of the segment about visiting their website, so I imagine it should be available soon. Pretty cool that he has all his MK3 moves, I'm sure you'll be please!

shows a little bit of his face unlike previous entries and his jacket could be darker
but overall he is still cool

Scorpion%20Dancing-216953.gif

i have a screenshot where it shows him in the air spinning and u can see the soul chamber, can anybody tell me ho to put it up?

Kabal looks fu*king amazing!! Stand the hell by cuz he is just freaken awsome
As usual, bi*ching already

Kabal looks so badass! Never been a big fan of him but he looks great and his moves are really well done. NRS has done such a good job of making every character look interesting and make u want to master all of them. His fatality was pretty sick too, sure its a slash fatality but its presentation is unique.