Kabal Revealed on GameTrailers TV

Re: What do you think of the "new look" Kabal?

In the Australian classifications fatality list they had Kabals fatality as "him pulling out their intestines with his hook swords". I think that's what Ed Boon hinted at when crossing the line.

I really believe that the first of all characters fatalities are going to be cut points and the rest of the fatalities will be something intricate like Kabal pulling out someone's intestines. I have a feeling. And my feelings seem to always be right so far.

And Kabal looks SICKENLY amazing. He's just looks absolutely beast like. I'm glad they kept his old feel altogether. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Kabal Fatality

i dont know why Ed boon was saying his fatality was where they "crossed the line" because he did that exact fatality in MKD

In the Australian classifications fatality list they had Kabals fatality as "him pulling out their intestines with his hook swords". I think that's what Ed Boon hinted at when crossing the line.

I really believe that the first of all characters fatalities are going to be cut points and the rest of the fatalities will be something intricate like Kabal pulling out someone's intestines. I have a feeling. And my feelings seem to always be right so far.

And Kabal looks SICKENLY amazing. He's just looks absolutely beast like. I'm glad they kept his old feel altogether. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I agree 100% with you. I liked how Ed says that one of the fatalities "crossed the line" then he says "ONE of his fatalities is..." and then they show the fatality that was shown. Again, I agree with you that the one that crossed the line is the one you mentioned, as the fatality shown, which was pretty awesome, does not quite push anything more than we have already seen. Man, I want to see those intestines ripped out.

All in all, I'm glad we saw what we saw, he looks pretty awesome.

Re: Kabal Fatality

No No No, They aren't EXACTLY the same. This is Horizontal Slice, Kabal's MK9 is Vertical, and Keeps the head decapitated.

Fatality (Video)
[video]http://tinypic.com/r/23iysl2/7[/video]

Pictures
2ij2ow1.jpg

X-RAY
ndt1g4.jpg

Sorry for quality and Direct TV bar. Did it on phone.

He looks alright. I was hoping for something a little better. But it could be a lot worse.

he looks good and the soul chamber looks good, no complaints.