Kabal Revealed on GameTrailers TV

He.. looks... beautiful. Y'know, in a messed-up deformed kind of way. He's like the Phantom of the Opera, except he's actually cool.

Now that is one cool fatality he has!!! Jade needs to have a fatality that will have a similar result to the victim.

Now that is one cool fatality he has!!! Jade needs to have a fatality that will have a similar result to the victim.

Gah, Well havent we had enough of the Vertical Slicers??? I'm not saying your idea is bad, just stating an opinion.
We've seen one of her fatalities in the Montage.
fatality1.png

how the hell do you slice a guy in half in there air and have a complete head not damaged on your hook at the end that is impossible and not realistic. that pisses me off. Everything else was great. He looks amazing cant wait to play him.

how the hell do you slice a guy in half in there air and have a complete head not damaged on your hook at the end that is impossible and not realistic. that pisses me off. Everything else was great. He looks amazing cant wait to play him.

Looking for Realism in Mortal Kombat, you made a funny.

i kinda agree was trying to work that out myself his head would be split in two?

who was that guy about to talk after the kabal reveal??

His name is Keith Apicary(It's a character played by a guy named Nathan Barnatt). He is actually a friend of mine, if you want to see his shows and whatnot, just go here:

http://screwattack.com/shows/Talking-Classics

He's a really funny dude. I reccommend watching his E3 videos, they are the best imo.

To stay on topic, I gotta say I really like Kabal's voice. It's probably the coolest sounding voice in the game so far. It sounds natural and badass, not forced or cheesy. His outfit is a definite upgrade from before as well. I wasn't a fan of his look in Deception, but this just looks fantastic!

personally i think mortal kombat would be better for there fatalities if they were more real. obviously the game is fake yes, but when things like that happen ( kabals fatality ) it just angers me. there is no logic on how that head would be not split into two. It would have been better if they just left the body in half.

Great job McCarron compiling all post on the video in one thread I'd give you Rep points but your the guy that hands them out (also Skulls) "shakes fist and curses" LOL

Seriously, LMAO at people who get upset over how unrealistic a video game is.

His fatality > You

<3

i kinda agree was trying to work that out myself his head would be split in two?

The straight edge of the blade cuts the through body and by the time he pulls the sword upward into the apex of the slice the hook is now aligned perfectly to pierce the skull(or rather catch it) on the follow through. Still, this wouldn't be feasable in reality buuuuuttt it's a GAME. Enjoy it! =D