Game Informer plays and reviews MK9 demo

I really hope so. the april edition that already came out had some weird shit on the front cover. hopefully mk gets priority!

LOL mileena is a "tarka-TAN". :p casual gamers like these guys are amusing, especially how they flounder about during a fight. actually, its kind of frustrating watching them and hearing their gibberish. and that guy even pre-ordered a copy? but he sucks... lol oh well, more attention for MK!

PS: why does everyone that f*** up a fatality think it's because they mess up the input? LOOK AT THE DISTANCE too. thats why they couldnt pull off mileena's/sub's. these kinds of people are the reason for which they have created a Fatality Trainer mode :/

LOL mileena is a "tarka-TAN". :p casual gamers like these guys are amusing, especially how they flounder about during a fight. actually, its kind of frustrating watching them and hearing their gibberish. and that guy even pre-ordered a copy? but he sucks... lol oh well, more attention for MK!

What does that have to do with ANYTHING about buying a game? Elitism ftw.

What does that have to do with ANYTHING about buying a game? Elitism ftw.

yep, sorry, if you suck, dont by the game, at all. obviously my opinion is the law. ;)
dont take what i said to heart, its my OPINION. how can u label me as an "elitist?". you dont even know me.

i dont care who buys the game, the more they suck, the easier it is to win right? ;)

unless, of course, i struck a chord with you? do you suck at mk? if not, then whats your qualm with what i said?

just bringing out the claws when i feel i need to defend myself :p sometimes what i write in a forum doesnt settle too well with some people it seems

Shit, I know all about that. My first thread here started some kind of war and everyone hated me. It was glorious.