Hotaru

When Hotaru does make his return, I want to see his moveset more inspired by Insects. He has great potential and I love that his inspiration came from different insects. They have a lot of potential for a unique character there

I like the lava manipulator thing, he is one of the few post UMK3 chars that have potential (I can count them with my fingers...), though his primary costume is not good IMO, the gray hair and the "flags" need to go, I want his alt to be his primary if he becomes DLC, that one was badass.

This costume FTW

Mortal%20Kombat%20Deception%20Hotaru%20Profile%202.jpg

I like the lava manipulator thing, he is one of the few post UMK3 chars that have potential (I can count them with my fingers...), though his primary costume is not good IMO, the gray hair and the "flags" need to go, I want his alt to be his primary if he becomes DLC, that one was badass.

This costume FTW

Mortal%20Kombat%20Deception%20Hotaru%20Profile%202.jpg
that costume is awesome, reminds me of an Eyptian beetle (Scarab)

I think they should start over with him and give him the power to controll insects, maybe a fatality is a plauge of Locusts

No, they really shouldn't. I don't mind if he has more insect related moves (his grasshopper for example) but control over Insects is pretty dumb.

god i love that alternate, i agree that his alt should 100% be his prime and his prime to just be thrown away, i dont see how people couldn't like his gameplay tho, i thought he was damn good

Ahh my favourite character from 3D MK era.. Actually an original concept unlike most of the newbies.
Great storyline, design, moves, weapon and fatalities. I really don't see why he has so many haters.

Hotaru was one of my top 3 in Deception (the others being Havik and Kobra). I would love to see him back, the Chaos/Order story has much potential, i hope they bring up an Order- and Earthrealm alliance and a Netherrealm and Chaosrealm alliance (like Netherrealm and Outworld did in MK9). Hotaru and an updated Hsu Hao (or Dairou) for Orderrealm and Havik and a new character (who could look similar to the chaos"soldiers" with a black outfit, strange haircut, speaking backwards) here is just example http://images.wikia.com/mk/images/b/bb/Chaosguy.jpg or a guy like Mavado or Daegon with a new written story.

oh yeah I just hate it when people say it sucks

in my opinion it had great soundtrack side sweeping easy to find combos not to mention the storylines

and besides can you feel the rush of a deathtrap or getting behind an enemy as he does a combo in the air and charge at him

I wanted the game where the one being was the boss and every character was enhanced but I'll never get that:(