Li Mei

Jade

Li Mei

Li_Mei_Bio_Model_Deception.PNG

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Resides: Outworld

Li Mei's home village was forced into slavery to help construct Shang Tsung's palace around the Soulnado, which had been a long-time legend of her people. In attacking Kano, however, she gained the attention of Quan Chi, who promised her freedom if she could win a tournament. Around this time she befriended an old warrior among her enslaved villiagers: the supposed "Champion of the Elder Gods" Shujinko, captured by Kano during his 40 year quest for the Kamidogu. Shujinko offered to train her even though he felt that her chances in the Deadly Alliance's "tournament" were slim.

In Mortal Kombat: Deception, Li Mei returned (most of the newly-introduced fighters did not). Though her ending in Deadly Alliance depicted her winning Quan Chi's tournament, and "winning" the right to be imprisoned forever in one of the Dragon King's soldiers' bodies, Deception had Bo' Rai Cho rescuing her from this fate. However, he was apparently only partially successful, and Li Mei took on some of the aspects of one of these ancient warriors. As such, she is far more battle-oriented in this game, wearing armor, for example.

In Li Mei's ending in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, she was filled with the energy of Blaze, and she had but one purpose for her new found power. In retribution for the deaths of her people, she banishes the souls of Quan Chi and Shang Tsung to an obelisk, where they were forced to fend off wave after wave of aggressors for eternity.

Signature Moves
Nova Blast (MK:DA, MK:D, MK:A)
Carnival Spin (MK:DA, MK:D, MK:A)
Flying Flurry (MK:DA, MK:D, MK:A)
Flipping Heel Kick (MK:DA, MK:D, MK:A)

Fatalities
Fatal Kicks (MK:DA)
Brutality (MK:D)
Head Grenade (MK:D)

Other Finishers
Hara-Kiri (MK:D)​

I dont like limei, like design is another burnette character with energy blasts, but have cool tricks anyway.
I like more the DA costume than the mk 6-A costume.

I liked Li Mei, I thought her "Brutality" Fatality was pretty cool:

I liked using her sword too, was pretty simple to use for me.

As far as the newer characters I liked her. She was really easy to use and helped me get adapted to the whole changing fighting styles thing.