Xbox 360 Exclusive Discussion

UncleKabuki

I'm not sure if this is old, but I think I've found a 360 exclusive. In this picture of the 360 Kollector's Edition, the voucher says "Mortal Kombat inspired avatars represent you as a player in our new online King of the Hill mode."

Re: Xbox 360 exclusive?

If anything related to avatars is the 360 exclusive I will find the nearest baby and punch it, in the face.

how about us xbox gamers stop whining over an exclusive? NRS took a HUGE step back including Kratos. i feel NRS just took one in the mouth by sony to boost sales when MK was getting millions of gamers hype since the rebirth trailer, i could care less about exclusives, i hope NRS doesn't go all soul cailber, spending valuable time getting licenses and other crap to make a character cross over when they could focus on adding people who belong in mk, *cough cough* Rain *cough cough* -__-

i feel betrayed right tho not gonna lie, NRS is making a muti plat game yet giving EVERYTHING to Sony, exclusive charater, arena, 3D and the early demo i mean when do we get something? they might as well make MK a ps3 exclusive it just goes to show Boon did NOT base this game off fans but off money and sony was willing to dish out everything they had for MK

Don't blame Boon or Sony for the lack of 360 exclusives. Blame Micro$oft's lack of caring to secure a deal for this game. It's a business, they have to make a profit.

EDIT: Avatars would just be lame though, they said they had something in store for their 360 fans so I'd wait it out before getting the pitchforks and fire torches.

^I own both systems, but am a bigger 360 fan (but not by much). And I agree the Xbox gamer whining has gone too far. This is the ONE demo EVER that the Ps3 got first. It just happens to be the one you were all waiting for. The 360 has gotten countless games, demos, and DLC before the PS3. Hell, it got Bioshock and Mass Effect 2 a YEAR before the PS3. And what's the big exclusive the PS3 gets anyway? One character that was created by Sony and therefore could never be on the 360 anyway, one who isn't even available in Story Mode. Name a single Xbox exclusive character that would fit into MK as well as Kratos does. Calm down, because you're all looking like whiny, annoying *****es to everyone here and NRS.

Last edited:

And you guys don't want to see the ps.blog when call of duty devs tried to make mor money..... It's nasty
All those examples that xbox was getting more love and cod developers acted as if they cared about ps3 "talking about oh we are sure you can't beat us at our own game, you need the new maps to play us" I laughed so hard when I seen that... They even had a picture of the xbox version of black ops... Epic facepalm.

Don't blame Boon or Sony for the lack of 360 exclusives. Blame Micro$oft's lack of caring to secure a deal for this game. It's a business, they have to make a profit.

While I agree that neither NRS or Sony is to blame for the dearth of content for the 360, are we really gonna talk about a corporation 'caring' about what fans want? Asserting that MS didn't attempt to secure some sort of exclusive is speculation, same as complaining about Sony et al.

While I agree that neither NRS or Sony is to blame for the dearth of content for the 360, are we really gonna talk about a corporation 'caring' about what fans want? Asserting that MS didn't attempt to secure some sort of exclusive is speculation, same as complaining about Sony et al.

Mmm, caring was the wrong word to use. As of yet, we haven't seen anything that Microsoft have managed to get for the game, and I hope for 360's users sake they get something to balance out, but the whining so far on some boards and twitter has began to get annoying. And by began I mean almost become unbearable.

For 360 fans that really want some hope, remember that DLC is coming too! Who knows what exclusive chars may come from such a thing. People may complain that it's just nickle and diming some folks, and I can't say I disagree, but if it truly is more characters that is important, a couple bucks won't matter so much. The bottom line is that no one know's for certain everything until the game comes out, and even then DLC will keep people guessing for as long as we want to support it. Personally, I'm looking forward to supporting this one for a long time. :)

For 360 fans that really want some hope, remember that DLC is coming too! Who knows what exclusive chars may come from such a thing. People may complain that it's just nickle and diming some folks, and I can't say I disagree, but if it truly is more characters that is important, a couple bucks won't matter so much. The bottom line is that no one know's for certain everything until the game comes out, and even then DLC will keep people guessing for as long as we want to support it. Personally, I'm looking forward to supporting this one for a long time. :)
That's true but the DLC will be multi-plat so that doesn't make up for the one-sided love that's been going on so far.

There's no one-sided love going on from NRS. There's one-sided spending going on from Sony who clearly penned a deal with NRS while MS did not. Stop fussing at NRS.

There's no one-sided love going on from NRS. There's one-sided spending going on from Sony who clearly penned a deal with NRS while MS did not. Stop fussing at NRS.
Did I say it was NRS? Get your head out of your ass. haha

The King of the Hill mode is for both versions, however in the 360 version, you can use your avatars to spectate, while the ps3 you just wait your turn. If avatars are the only thing Microsoft secured as "exclusive", I will bomb microsoft.

The King of the Hill mode is for both versions, however in the 360 version, you can use your avatars to spectate, while the ps3 you just wait your turn. If avatars are the only thing Microsoft secured as "exclusive", I will bomb microsoft.
Thanks. I've wondered about this for a while, and just recently registered, so I decided to share.

so the ps3 users cant watch the fight? if so that sucks

im sure microsoft had made a deal with nrs but obviosly sony made a far better deal. so with that said....

**** YOU MICROSOFT! YOU CHEAP PIECE OF SHIT ******* DICK BILL GATES MOTHER****ERSSS!!!

im really not that upset, nor am i whining, i just wish i said that first instead of the other hated things towards ed boon that i got a lot of neg reps for. it would have been more satisfying if i got them for microsoft tho.

i wonder how they are going to mention the xbox exclusive.. how are they going to manage sounding serious when they say something so sad and ridiculous, like "only the XBOX users will be able to have the personalized mk avatar!" with a big old smile on their face, then probably jump to a special goro fatality that will change the topic and people wont stop talking about that insane goro fatality.

thats probably what will happen.

ill laugh

Yea seriously tho, if thats the 'exclusive' thing we get that would suck. but i think NRS has something better for us along with this.. i hope