がんばれ日本 Japan Quake Relief - Show your support!

Immortal Reaver

がんばれ日本 Japan Quake Relief - Show your support!

As many of you know, Japan was recently hit with an earthquake and tsunami. Show your support to the familys who are in need. I just ordered one to help out a little, but also because it's a pretty bad-ass bracelet. =D

ありがとう!
Thank you!

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=QuakeRelief2011

Let me know if you guys end up ordering one.

Last edited:
Re: がんばれ日本 Japan Quake Relief - Show your support!

84 views and not a single person got one? You guys have $150+ to spend on getting your special edition of MK9 but not $5 to help people out?

477_son_i_am_disappoint.gif

They were sold out when I looked.

84 views and not a single person got one? You guys have $150+ to spend on getting your special edition of MK9 but not $5 to help people out?

477_son_i_am_disappoint.gif

Ya but I don't need a bracelet!!! I need two fight sticks, and those badass bookends!!! (and strategy guide)............special edition.

The bracelets are pretty nice.. I just ordered one. I'm going to try to donate more money even though I don't have much

I hope you know psn has an option to donate to the red cross, just go to the psn store and you can donate $2 $5 $20 or even $50 dollars and you get a theme.

Already donated $100 to the Red Cross. :)
Awesome. I'd donate that much if I had the money.

They were sold out when I looked.
Yeah they did sell out, but they are back in stock now.

The bracelets are pretty nice.. I just ordered one. I'm going to try to donate more money even though I don't have much
Sweet, thanks. I think that they should have been red and white though, but they are still cool.
I hope you know psn has an option to donate to the red cross, just go to the psn store and you can donate $2 $5 $20 or even $50 dollars and you get a theme.
I didn't know that, but I don't have a PS3.

You can donate to Japan from your local starbucks too guys.... I work at a starbucks and we have a actual donation button to Japan on our tills at work.