Apparently HUD elements are customizable.

That's awesome news. Can someone tweet further and ask if we can change the size of the hud and or specifics?

Man you know how many games needs this feature... PC games have had it for years no reason console games/Devs can't do it either.

I noticed if you do not press anything at the start menu of the demo, it shows the comp. fighting with no HUD on the screen, and it looks awsome!!! If we can have that option that would be great. How kool would it be to not know when u have an x-ray, or your opponent?

I noticed if you do not press anything at the start menu of the demo, it shows the comp. fighting with no HUD on the screen, and it looks awsome!!! If we can have that option that would be great. How kool would it be to not know when u have an x-ray, or your opponent?

Sounds like some kind of hardcore fighting mode.

That's awesome news. Can someone tweet further and ask if we can change the size of the hud and or specifics?

Man you know how many games needs this feature... PC games have had it for years no reason console games/Devs can't do it either.

I am sure it will be very simular to what you can do with the HUD's in SSFIV / MVC3, the hud position in Tekken 6 really ruined the game for me as silly as that sounds.

If I remember correctly Ed tweeted that you will be able to turn it off, I would sort through his tweets for it but to be honest I really dont feel like it lol.

Would be nice to have this as modifiers in test you luck, eh? Hidden lifebar, hidden super meter...

Thank god i hope i can play without the hud sometimes because i have a plasma and some time if u play long it cause a temporary after picture i love my plasma cuz it does support 3d