Klassic Smoke/Noob spotted?

Kelsper

In the new Raiden story trailer, beside Liu Kang..:

smokegd.png

raidenliu.png

Last edited:
Re: Classic Smoke revealed?

Can you make one of Kabal to Lui's left? It looks like Klassic Noob on that side too, cant believe you guys missed it! Im so pumped!

Can you make one of Kabal to Lui's left? It looks like Klassic Noob on that side too, cant believe you guys missed it! Im so pumped!

I don't think that's Kabal, but that does look like Klassic Noob.

yep, it's classic Smoke costume .....

Anyway, maybe it's just a random cameo on the video presentation, plus the factor that , it's very predictable that all ninjas will have Classic Outfits to be used ..... maybe even Noob, IDK.

Smoke updated to MK 2011, with his own unique appearance, will be revealed , sooner or later.

This is like the challenge tower all over again where everybody thought it was Smoke lol

For some reason I get the feeling those are generic ninjas guys <_<

I don't see why Noob and Smoke would just be chilling in back of Raiden and Liu Kang talking so casually.

Generic! Besides anyone who has played MK1 would know that Noob does not exist yet

If he's generic, oh well, but it does make for some good discussion. :p

Though it would be nice to have a klassic Smoke/Noob costume.

Lol damn I didn't even notice. I hope he isn't the new reveal. I wonder what Kratos is going to do to raiden. Maybe he will get an electric hug

I'm pretty sure that's smoke and noob.Like someone said on here before,boon is making a game out of the reveals its all about what you can spot in the trailers IMO

I'm usually a skeptic, but those 2 do look like Smoke and Noob...and the guy with the beard whom you can only see half his face looks like Taven...Daegon maybe??

Noob does not exist yet. He was never in the first tournement

So what? Even if it was, they have been changing the story so they could easily retcon Noob into the first tournament if they really wanted to.

Spoiler:

It doesn't seem like there is any specific "tournament" in the new story mode, I skimmed some of the leak, someone correct me if I'm wrong.