The Perfect Uppercut

artofgarduno

Hey guys I was thinking that the new uppercuts dont sound impactful enough, I think what they should have done was make the sound of the uppercut rumble the screen and maybe even add a few little bone breaking sound effects to it when you get hit. Imagine getting uppercuted and hearing some little bones cracking along with a loud boom/smack sound and the screen shaking a little bit, that what be the perfect uppercut. And tons of blood flipping around in the air and splattering on the ground.

Last edited:
I could go for some bone cracking. Screen shaking? Might be a little much for a normal attack. Oh yes, there should be bloood.

I hope they don't listen to this one...I respect the idea for the brutality of the suggestion....but listening to our "unique" ideas is what got Mortal Kombat in trouble the last time around...I'm sure there was a guy that said,"Hey lets add weapons to Mortal Kombat,and then there was a guy that said,"Hey lets have the fighters to be able to move from side to side"Yea .....don't even get me started on Mokap.No offense but I really like this game is there is nothing i would change at this moment.

I hope they don't listen to this one...I respect the idea for the brutality of the suggestion....but listening to our "unique" ideas is what got Mortal Kombat in trouble the last time around...I'm sure there was a guy that said,"Hey lets add weapons to Mortal Kombat,and then there was a guy that said,"Hey lets have the fighters to be able to move from side to side"Yea .....don't even get me started on Mokap.No offense but I really like this game is there is nothing i would change at this moment.

An uppercut sound effect will not ruin the game.

NRS listens to the fans if there is a general consensus on something. They don't read all feedback, that's not possible.

They're not as damaging or integral to this game as they were back in the day so they pulled focus from them. I think it's better this way, personally.

I wouldn't mind a slowdown of the uppercut.

Like say, you land it, the game slo-mo's for a second to say "Yeah, you just got uppercutted", and then gameplay resumes normally.