Kabal fatality idea and pics

rocky

BANALITY
This is just a fatality idea i drew out, it kinda goes back to the rediculus and fun fatalities we saw in MK 2+3, yes theres a little nostalgia in this one :)

shout out to victor mefers for the insperation

1. Kabal impales the opponent with hooksword
2. He slowly walks backwards and the opponents internal organs are impaled and tangled on the hooksword, you can see the intestines stretching out from the opponent to the hooksword.
kabalfat1.jpg

3. Kabal then spin dashes in circles around the opponent, you cant make out whats happening as its so fast!
4. when Kabal stops you realise the oppoent is tied up tight in his own intestines
5. Kabal whips the hooksword backwards sending the opponent into a sppinning frenzy like a spinning top splattering blood everywhere
kabalfat2.jpg

6.As the opponent is spinning kabal jumps up and backwards creating more distance between him and the opponent
7. it goes in slow mo and zooms in as he powers up a high energy lazer blast in mid air
8. he releases the lazer at a downwards andgle on the opponent
9. they explode
kabalfat3.jpg

10. Kabal lands back on the ground straight into his win pose as the camera zooms up, it then rains blood guts and bones MK3 stylee! :)
kabalfat4.jpg

Last edited:
Cool concept, and cool draw (very comic style), but i dont think that netherealms make a fatality so elavorated, netherealms sometimes are realy lazy, they desmember all characters now :D

grossome! Kabal's fatalities have always been lame (personal opinion) he needs good ones like this!

Last edited:
Now I have to say, wow. This drawing and fatality sketch concept looks amazing like hell pal! You did an amazing job! Keep it up man!