Should Mortal Kombat Include 1 Button Fatalities ?

Include 1 button fatalities ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 104 83.9%

• Total voters
My 11 year old step son just practiced and managed to pull off some of the hardest, after a real fight.

Fatalities are better than a normal victory so it's an achievement. You don't achieve without working for it. If they were one button they would feel unrewarding and get boring very quickly if there was that little effort.

My argument would be that without a degree of difficulty/rarity, fatalities would get boring extremely quickly.
Just like if the best combo's could be mastered in the space of 10 minutes, I wouldn't be impressed when someone pulled them off in a fight.

It also takes a huge amount of laziness to want the the way a gameplay function has worked for the majority of the games (That fatalities should be kinda hard, for the most part) to change, as opposed to you just going and spending 10 minutes practicing it.

Besides, in MK9 they are easy enough; a monkey could do them, you get me a monkey and I'll prove it.

You got to be kidding me. The fatalities in this game are already overly newb friendly, and you wanna have one button fatalities? Give me a break.

No offense, but what the hell is wrong with some of you? Its because of fans like you, our beloved, rub it in your face that I beat you, finishing move is becoming more and more accessible. The fatality is meant to be hard to pull off, it was meant to be a REWARD for winning the epic battle. Now all you have to do is pause the game when FINISH HIM appears and pull off a fatality. Learn it beforehand by using the internet or strategy guide and memorize the commands, and hope your positioning is correct. Oh wait, now we even have a TRAINER to make sure we have the correct position. The fatality idea has been butchered IMO from what it was supposed to be, and some of you are making it worse and worse.

LOl i have a got a punishment cause i have said a similar concepts using a brutal honesty about tyler lansdown , is funny cause he defended (as if he is a secred deidity) the ideology that you quoting my false mr. moderator.......... and i´m still thinking the same with 0% of repentance, and you can read it´s always on my signature and is exactly showing he is not like me.

I don't understand the need for super easy fatalities at all.
First, in order to win you have to memorize and practice a fair number of special moves and kombos. Why should the fatalities be any different?
Second, fatalities in MK9 and MKX are already quite easy (compared to MK2).
Third, IMHO, if anything, fatalities should be hard(er) to pull off, like MKX brutalities. Seeing the fatalities too often makes them loose their impact, i.e. fatalities should be a rare (and shocking) treat, not something one sees after every match.

I would say yeah, but after me and my brother fought a kustom match using the Brutality and Fatality Modifyer, I will decline. They can keep up with the easy fatalities though. Better yet, they should be as easy as they were in the MK1-3 days (just with the long countdown timer).

LOl i have a got a punishment cause i have said a similar concepts using a brutal honesty about tyler lansdown , is funny cause he defended (as if he is a secred deidity) the ideology that you quoting my false mr. moderator.......... and i´m still thinking the same with 0% of repentance, and you can read it´s always on my signature and is exactly showing he is not like me.
I have no idea what you're talking about lol...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk