Noob Saibot

Hopefully he goes back to being Sub-zero. I loved Noob's new design, but honestly they didn't do him any real Justice.

In the original MKs Noob was super fast and would kick your ass hardcore. In MK9 he looses to just about everyone in storymode.

I liked the inclusion of his shadow as an extension of him, but his zoning style leaves much to be desired.

Hopefully the soulnado purified him so he reverts back to his original state.

If not, I hope they refine his fighting style enough where he has a good close up game and his speed returns.

Last edited:
I want to see him use his clone for combos more often.
Maybe a 2 bar Ex special where he summons the clone to copy his attacks for a short while.

Think like Street Fighter V ism combos

Ok i got a question!
Both Scorpion and Noob reside in the Netherrealm. Does Scorpion know that Noob is actually Bi-Han?

I think this would be a better rivalry for Scorpion after he finds out that Noob Saibot is Bi-Han. THis would be interesting considering they both have powers now!

But anyway Noob Saibot has grown on me. Before he was just another pallet swap of a character with a different color. But his MK9 appearance is by far my favorite. I do hope he somehow survived the Soulnado incident.
Noob & Twin.jpg
Noob Saibot Portrait.jpg
Noob_Saibot Shuriken.jpg

He's pretty cool. For a short time, he was my #1, but I got over him rather quickly, though that might have to do with me not liking his MK9 moveset that much lol. But he's definitely not bad whatsoever. His background is cool, with his tie in to Quan Chi and Sub-Zero, and his powers are pretty ridiculous. One thumb up.

Ok i got a question!
Both Scorpion and Noob reside in the Netherrealm. Does Scorpion know that Noob is actually Bi-Han?

I think this would be a better rivalry for Scorpion after he finds out that Noob Saibot is Bi-Han. THis would be interesting considering they both have powers now!

But anyway Noob Saibot has grown on me. Before he was just another pallet swap of a character with a different color. But his MK9 appearance is by far my favorite. I do hope he somehow survived the Soulnado incident.
View attachment 6755
View attachment 6756
View attachment 6757
Bi Han had powers the first time they fought before Scorpion did. Powers of ice.