DEMO Now available for everyone on PSN !

Re: DEMO Now available for everyone !

It's soooooo much fun! I love the new MK!
But Sub-Zero is a little slow, isn't he? Fatalities and X-Rays look great!

imo im kinda disapointed that they released an old build? why do they want to give us such a bad impression? the sound is too low,even the vid at the end as twice the volume,i dont get it.the fatality sound sounds so laaaaaaame. mileena is awesome,cage too kinda. however i dont seem to like scorpion and sub zero...they have less moves/ more bad moves. especially the ice clone of sub zero, and he doesnt have a teleport anymore wtf man? this is my opinion. kinda disapointed :(

I got mine an hour ago and guess what? I LOVE IT!!! I did my first fatality and I didn't even lose. I need more practice though.

At least you've got to play it in any form.
Grrrrrrrr, my blood boils at the snub job to us 360 only owners

imo im kinda disapointed that they released an old build? why do they want to give us such a bad impression? the sound is too low,even the vid at the end as twice the volume,i dont get it.the fatality sound sounds so laaaaaaame. mileena is awesome,cage too kinda. however i dont seem to like scorpion and sub zero...they have less moves/ more bad moves. especially the ice clone of sub zero, and he doesnt have a teleport anymore wtf man? this is my opinion. kinda disapointed :(

Are you complaining?! Seriously, they didn't have to release a demo at all...

Are you complaining?! Seriously, they didn't have to release a demo at all...

so i cant give negative input on it? their goal with the demo to give a good impression and incite people to buy the game. releasing an out of date build like that doesnt help.

At least you've got to play it in any form.
Grrrrrrrr, my blood boils at the snub job to us 360 only owners

Oh I see. Well, just be happy that the actual game even exists in Xbox 360 and in PS3 which will come out on April. ;-)

Game's awesome, though pulling off combos is harder than you think.

Best control setup is to put R1 as block and L1 as stance switch, so you can press L1 and R1 together for a quick X-ray.
Don't worry about throw, you can press Square and X together to throw just like Street Fighter 4 by default.

I wish I would have just waited instead of paying for crud ass PSN Plus =/

I have a glitch, there's some black line that runs from Scorpion to all the way offscreen.

I wish I would have just waited instead of paying for crud ass PSN Plus =/

Same here.

There's only so much you can do playing single player with 4 characters.

Although you are right, there is only so much you can do with 4 characters I am still finding it nice to practice with Scorpion and Sub-Zero. I just keep testing out different combo variations so that the other player doesn't know what I'm going to be jumping in with (a little 4-hit combo or a 10-hit combo or a 8-hit combo with and X-Ray at the end)

The final version is going to be simply astonishing.

The only problem I have with the demo is that when you perform Sub-Zero's X-Ray the sound is a little off when he crushes his liver.

Don't worry, there will be an Xbox demo soon. How can I be so sure?

Because WB knows what it is doing with marketing. What is the purpose of a demo? It's not a little treat for fans of the game to tide them over while they wait for the full release. To WB, people like us are irrelevant because we've already committed to buy the game anyway. The purpose of a demo is to entice gamers who aren't sure or maybe even aren't aware the game is coming out. How many times have you not known much about a game, but bought it based on the demo? That's the whole purpose of a demo.

So imagine what a hit sales would take if there was no demo on the Xbox. I bet you can count on a demo moving at least an extra couple hundred thousand copies of the full game. With that in mind, can you imagine any deal Sony could offer WB that would be worth it for them to not release the demo on Xbox? The only thing they could do is make some kind of deal to maybe get the demo a little sooner.

I'm 100% confident that Xbox will get a demo. I'm not guaranteeing it will even be released before the game itself is, but I'm sure it will come....that is, unless MS has some kind of policy against overly violent content on demos, but I don't think that's true considering demos for The Darkness, Jericho, and Biohazard.

Let's just try to relax. Begging for the demo just fuels the fire of making it worthwhile to Sony to have a jump on the demo. If we just chill and relax, maybe they will see there really is no benefit to having a demo early, so they won't try to make these deals in the future.

And consider this. Fans of the game have waited almost a year for this game, now we're just about a month away. What's a few more weeks? I'll download the demo if it comes online, but I'm not going to cry if it doesn't. Having the demo can really only make you even more anxious for the game, or make you sick of the game before you even get it. I think having a demo more than a week or two before the game comes out is counterproductive. If someone plays a demo and loves it and wants to get the game, they can get frustrated if that game isn't available. By the time the game finally comes out, some of the people blown away by the demo might have already forgotton about it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it makes pefect sense for the demo to hit Xbox, maybe just not yet.

I had a lot of fun with it. Beat it with each character twice. Will surely play it several more time between now April 19th.